punishment (1)

Jungkook was talking with a random man maybe some of his mission partner,you look at the crowd ,you can't left the chance ,you stood up from your seat and went to washroom,as soon you enter the washroom you look behind there is no one ,you sigh before taking your step outside the bathroom you look at the direction of Jungkook,he still was talking,you quickly walk toward the security guard and ask them for help...

Yn:sir

You call him the security look at you a for a while he say...

Security:yes?

Yn:sir can you help me call a taxi ?

You ask politely but he just nodded and say...

Security: wait a minute here don't go anywhere i will call ...

Yn:ok

You say while waiting,the more you wait ,the more you are getting scare that he might caught you but you just hope nothing will happen...

1 second later

You were looking at the sky suddenly you feel someone touch your shoulder you flinch , thought it was him ,you turn around,your eyes widened,it was none other than Jungkook...

Jungkook:miss me ?

He asked while the smirk plastered on his face ,you gulp while trying to act cool.

Jungkook: didn't i told you to run away ...

He asked how come he know about this matter??

Jungkook:the security are under my controll

He say your eyes widened,he smirk looking at your state before grabbing your jaw harshly he say....

Jungkook:get ready for the punishment...

Yn:no stop..

You say while trying to free yourself from his grip but he tighten it drag you to his car....

He pinned you against the car and say...

🔴 Mature ahead don't read if you are uncomfortable ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌🔴🔞

Jungkook:i warned you!!!

He shout while you flinch .....

Jungkook:today i will teach you a lesson

With that he push you inside the car and hover over you.....

Yn:nooo.stop...

You say while trying to push him but he is fast enough to pinned your hand above your head ,he take a handcuff and cuffed your hand while you just sobbed....

Yn:stop ... please.....

You plead while crying but he tore your dress and remove his shirt and start to kiss you roughly ,you try to kick him but he held your thigh tightly make you hard to kick him....soon his kiss trail down to your neck ,he start to suck it ,you just sobbed trying to feel yourself from the handcuff....

His hand start to roam behind your back ,now he is extreme furious,he can do anything....he tore your bra and start to suck them make you scream in pain....your nipple turn to red...

He leave your nipple and went down to your tummy he start to give open mouth kiss....

Yn:stop please....

You plead.....but he just continue doing his business....

He remove your panty and rub your clit and say ..

Jungkook:would you disobey me again??

He asked but you just shook your head side to side because of fear ,he take off his pant ,he enter himself on you ,you scream so loudly in pain,tear nonstoply flowing down from your eyes....

He start to thrust into mercilessly...you sobbed while trying to close your eyes but it is hard because of the pain...

Yn:stop....

You word come out more than whisper,,,your wall clench around him as you feel you are in the edge of your climax ,he feel that ,he smirk while increase his speed ,you cummed on him while everything turn to Black
.......

To be continued

😬😬😬😬
Do vote and comment for next update