punishment (2) (s)

Smut alert don't read if you are uncomfortable

He throw you on his shoulder while you just hit his back pleading him to let you go but no he is on his full form of anger....

He open the room door and threw you on the bed while locking the door he look at you while you crawled back in the bed in fear ...

Jungkook:what I tell you?

He asked calmly while unbuckle the belt now you sob in fear that thought he will hit you ...

Yn: please...

All could you say is that pleading word but he threw his shirt away and hover over you while grabbing yoir jaw and say.....

Jungkook: I WARN YOU !!!

he shout make you flinch suddenly he tied your wrist with the belt make you sob even more....

Yn:nooo

You cry while shook your head but he start to unbuttoned your shirt you start to struggle to escape but within a second he torn up yoir dress and threw it on the floor now you are just naked under him make you sob more...

He take off his pant along with his boxer he smash his lip on you he enter inside you in one go make you cry out in pain you feeling like your under been tear apart he start to thrusting inside you in inhuman speed make you body trembling in pain ,he is groaning in pleasure you were crying in pain but what ? Anger hide his love !.

A few hours later

You cummed 5 times you just become numb under him you can't close yoir eyes as a last fast thrust he took out and cummed on your stomach he collapse on you while breathing on your neck ,taking the blanket by his right hand he lay beside you pulling you closer , not uttering a single word you close your eyes in pain you can feel that your body becoming weak sign that nightmare coming back to you....

To be continued
Do vote and comment for fast update
Read my conversation box for the truth I didn't upload