✨(2)

Yn: please..

Jungkook:*smirk* you should get your punishment for your mistake..

Yn: please do--

Before you could complete he throw you on the bed and hover over you which make you close your eyes tightly by his sudden action ,you open your eyes only to see his dark pitchy eyes which showing anger,but only tear is forming in your eyes ..

Jungkook pov
I caress her cheek while rubbing my thumb on her ,i smirk and say ..

Jungkook:you are only mine

I say while snuggling into her neck while sucking it ..

Yn:no...stop....

You were begging him to stop while you are trying to kick hik , soon he groan in pain while harshly pinned your hand above your head and say ...

Jungkook:don't test me princess or else right now i will kill that security guard ...

Yn:no... please

Jungkook:be a good girl hmm

He say while smirking looking at the scary kitten under him...

Yn:nodded**

Jungkook: good

He leave your hand and while you just closing your eyes silently sobbing because of the unwanted pleasure he is giving you ,you don't want that is so new to you ,and you are virgin you don't want to lose that to a unknown guy ...his hand start to unbutton your shirt (pajamas ) he stop for a while looking at your body while his roam on your waist ..

Jungkook: beautiful

He say while leaving a peck on your chest he was about to go further but realized that there is no sound of yours he stopped,he look at you who was already fainted,how smirk at how innocent you are... he button back your shirt and carry you in bridal style,your head on his chest ,his hand wrapped safely around your waist ,he look at you giving a peck on your forehead he carry you to his car ....

At car

Jungkook pov
I slowly make her sit on the car and buckle the sit belt and went to my sit and start the engine,while taking a glance at her ,i drove to my Mansion

Our mansion

To be continued