dinner

Yn:where are we?

You asked ,only hearing a chuckled ....

Jungkook:hm now open your eyes...

He say removing his palm from your eyes ,you slowly open your eyes ,you got shocked when you saw the view Infront you ,it was freaking beautiful you wish to someday this will come true but Seing this Infront you giving you sort kind of happiness....

Jungkook:you like it?

He asked ,placing his chin on your shoulder,you nodded hesitantly,you are lost

Lost in the nature..

He smile Seing your smile ,he wrapped his arm Around your waist ,you were enjoying the view ,but Jungkook enjoying your view ..

You realize what were you doing ,you stop smiling and keep your face calm ,Seing your sudden change if your face ,he turn you around ....

Jungkook:why baby?

He asked ,you look at him

What can you say ?

You enjoying the view ?

You want thank him for bring you here ?

Or leave you alone?

Is not a purpose question but everytime whenever he does something to make you happy ,the past hit you harshly...

You can't forgot what he done

And you can't ignore what has he done now

But thing won't last ...

Happiness mean to be destroy

Promise mean to be broken

Love need to be feel

As well love the need to die...to regret their mistake...

Seing your blank face , Jungkook call your name and tapped your cheek make you come to reality.....

Jungkook:are you okay ?

He asked you nodded ,but he somehow have weird feeling that you are hiding something from him..

He shrugged off he is getting angry by Seing your dull expression but all he want his don't want destroy your smile he brought just now...

Jungkook: let's have a dinner

He asked grabbing your wrist , bringing you somewhere ,you can see the place decorate with light and flower and table ,he told you to sit,he sit beside,waiter come and serve you guys food ,that is to much food but you didn't seen the food in your life , because is pricey...

Jungkook:eat

He say ,you nodded

You two start to chew the food , enjoying the dishes ....

But deep inside you felt something weird that gonna happen to you which you didn't wish for ....

Next part is smut

Unexpected smut

To be continued

No update til end of November

Do vote and comment 🤗