Chapter I

Have you ever wondered if there are stories that were refused to be written in the book of History? Stories that are too brutal, foolish and too unrealistic to be believed by historians? If so, let me tell you a story about the most cruel, powerful and heartless warrior by the name of Lauren Jauregui.

It started years ago, back in the 18th Century.

"Clara!" Mike called his wife's name, frantically searching for her in their castle. "Where are you?"

"I'm right here." Clara peered out from the door of her new born daughter's room. Mike entered the room and shut the door immediately. Clara, noticing her husband's strange behavior, looked at him in utter concern.

"What's wrong?" Clara placed her free hand on Mike's shoulder, as she used the other to hold her daughter.

"The King of Lemuria's army are 10 miles away from our kingdom." Mike sighed as he looked at her daughter sympathetically. "It's going to be a tough battle. Our army is tired and injured because of the earlier battle with William's army."

King and Queen Jauregui from The Kingdom of Jauregui are always engaging in a fight with every kingdom who wanted to take over theirs because their kingdom is the richest and the most powerful kingdom in America.

"They're both teaming up to fight against us." Clara stated out loud and looked at Mike worriedly.

"We're not gonna lose, okay?" Mike looked at Clara then continued, "We'll win this one... for our daughter."

"We will." Clara nodded as Mike kissed Lauren's forehead.

The Jaureguis are known as the nicest Royal family who helps their villagers. They are also the one of the best warriors in the world; Mike with his sword and Clara using bow and arrows. Ever since the war has started between them and The Kingdom of Lemuria, they always worry about who they will leave their kingdom to if they ever die in the war. It wasn't long enough until they finally had their first child, who they named Lauren, was born.

"Be a good girl, okay?" Mike whispered into his daughter's ear before kissing her cheek then looked up at Clara. "I told the messengers about the upcoming battle. Everyone should've known it by now."

"I'll go talk Andrea right now. You should get ready and grab your sword." Clara stood up and kissed her husband.

"I will." Mike said before leaving the room. Clara walked into the kitchen, holding Lauren in her arms as she searched for her cook, Andrea. When she spotted her, Clara walked up to her.

"Good afternoon, Queen Jauregui." Andrea nodded at Clara. "Do you want some roasted turkey?"

"No thanks. Listen, I don't have much time," Clara sighed. "Remember when you said that you'll do anything to pay me back for saving your daughter?"

"Yeah." Andrea answered, concerned about how the woman was acting.

"Would you take care of my daughter?" Clara looked up at Andrea pleadingly. "If anything happens to us in war?"

"I'd be honored to." Andrea smiled at Clara sadly before carrying the sleeping girl in her arms. "Everything will be alright. Just believe, Queen Jauregui."

"I hope so." Clara sighed and kissed her daughter's cheek before returning her attention to the woman in front of her. "Thank you so much."

Andrea nodded as Clara hugged her. Before she left the room, Clara looked at her daughter one last time before walking out the door, sighing.

She walked inside the weapon room where she put on an armor quickly before grabbing her shield, bow and arrows. She ran outside the Castle until she reached the gate of The Jauregui Kingdom. The war was already starting. The sound of metal hitting against metal filled the air with the screams of pain coming from the knights who were injured. She felt terrified, like something bad was about to happen. She was always terrified when it comes to war but this time, it felt different. She was really worried. If they didn't win this war then her daughter's life would be living hell in the hands of their enemies. Realizing she wasn't helping, Clara shook her thoughts away. When she was about to climb up the wall that protects the villagers and to where the other archers was, she felt a little hand tugging at her arm. She looked down to see that it was Ally, the daughter of the Chaplain.

"Ally!" Clara whisper shouted as she carried the kid away from the gate to a hidden place where it's safe. "Why are you out here?! Goodness sake! where's your parents?"

"I had to find you before you fight the meanies." Ally looked at Clara intently. "I have good news and bad news."

"Really now?" Clara looked at the little kid in amusement. "What is it?"

"The Lord has told me something and I wanna share it with you. The good news is that you're going to win the war and Lauren will be alright." Ally fumbled with the buttons of her linen shirt. "The bad news is someone from the castle will die."

"That's not true, is it?" Clara asked the little girl worriedly. She knew that Ally is very religious and have somewhat a connection to God but the little girl had just confirmed her worst nightmare.

"Yes. It is." Ally looked at Clara sympathetically. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

"Alright. Thank you." Clara nodded at the little girl. Ally just smiled then ran back to where some of the villagers were hiding. Clara sighed as she walked away and climbed the wall until she reached the top where she saw some of the archers that are shooting arrows rapidly. She began shooting arrows at their enemies, successfully hitting one on his skull then continued to do the same to others. She still had this bad feeling, but then, after a moment later, her suspicion was confirmed.

ווו

A/N: This idea was stuck In my head for a while now so I have to make it into a story to tame my mind. Lol so, comment what ya think and vote If you like it, maybe? ☺☺☺