There was just so much life and joy in her laughter, like she was a little kid again. I loved it, I loved it alot.

She took out another cookie and bit into it still giggling , as she looked at me.

Her dimples poking a hole through her cheeks and how her eyes were lit with amusement. I would do anything for this girl. I really would.

And Then and there I just completely accepted the fact that Im in love, and Im in deep really deep.

*******

After I finished eating , I placed my plate in the sink and finished my soda.

Then I turned to Krystal who was playing Temple run 2 on her phone very focused.

"Lets go up to my room, I need to change into something more comfortable "I said ,then grabbed her arm and led her out the kitchen before she could protest.

"Oww, you let me fall of the cliff! " She whined referring to the game.

" You can always play again babe" I reasoned to her as we climbed up the spiral staircase.

"Whatever" She pouted ,then stuck her tongue out.

She's such a big kid sometimes.

*****

Krystal

His room was not the typical teenaged boy room at all.

It was extremely clean ,everything was put in place nothing out of order.

First of all , let me point out that this room is extremely big, like the size of my room doubled. And my room was.a pretty good size.

It was blue and white everywhere, from his white walls,to his white poster bed, covered with blue comforter and pillows.

Then off to the side is his computer white- grayish desk , with a white Mac laptop on top and a blue metallic chair.

The floor was carpeted one side then wooden on the other. He had a big flat screen tv on the wall , a meduim sized dresser on the side , and not to mention his sound system.

Geez ,there was no doubt he was spoiled.You could fit a freaking zoo in here.

"Don't judge me, my Mom had an interior designer decorate this, I don't care much, I just sleep in here, and its clean because we have maids that clean it, so yeah " He said explaining himself as he closed the door behind him.

"Fine with me "I said shrugging my shoulders, to each its own, besides I liked the fact that his room was clean and organized. Its cute.

"Anyways , I'll be back, let me go, rinse this salmon taste out of my mouth, my breath, smell fishy" He said opening a door ,which I assumed  is his bathroom,on the side next to his closet.

I nod as I make my way to the perfectly made bed and sit down.

It was so comfortable and very soft, I took off my shoes and fell back relaxing, closing my eyes.

"Getting confortable, on the bed for me already?" Scott's voice interrupted me. I could here the smirk in his voice.

I sat up and retorted back " Ha you wish, I was doing it for you".

He snickered to himself as he walked over to his dresser and started undressing right in front of me.

My eyes glazed over on his tanned abs, all the way to that perfect V cut that aligned perfectly with his hollister boxers.

 No doubt, Scott was hot, he had the lean and fit physique like a model and like the soccer player that he was.

I felt myself getting nervous just by looking at him, it was crazy.