Besides our house chef , Antonio was really good at cooking. He just knew how to work his magic.

Considering the fact that my mon was the typical housewife , she didn't cook at all, all she did was demand orders, linger around and spend dads money.

"You want some?" I asked Krystal as I placed the food in the microwave.

" Nah I'm good, I had breakfast, but I will have a cookie though" She said reaching for the cookie jar, which probably contained freshly baked chocolate cookies courtesy of Antonio again.

She took a cookie out and bit into it.

" Mmmhm" She moaned closing her eyes and chewing her mouth in bliss.

Dirty thoughts instantly flooded my mind.

I mean damn if she moaned like this when it came to chocolate cookies, I wonder....

"I love chocolate cookies so much!" She beamed as she took another bite of the cookie.

I walked over to her, " But you love me more right?" I said with a smirk.

She giggled and looked at me. " Well...".

I feighned hurt, and grabbed her waist pulling her to me " What you mean ?" I asked.

"You see, chocolate has a special place in my heart, but if you want to replace it, you're going to have to earn it" She said biting her lips and staring at me.

This chick is tempting me, but two can play this game.

"I don't think you can handle all of me babe" I said looking up and down at her seductively, licking my lips.

She moved closer, making our lips just an inch apart.

" Are you sure about that?" She asked me, looking at my lips, then at me.

This girl was killing me slowly.

"Very sure" I said back cockly inching my face even closer,so much that if I even moved my head slightly our lips would touch.

"Prove it then loverboy " She said back licking her lips. Ok she was getting me with that.

"I like a little a challenge" I winked at her , biting my lips.

She got close, extremely close then whispered on my lips "So do I" Then she winked back.

Ok Screw it, Im just going to kiss her, she won, she alwayss did.

Being here with her , I totally forgot the reason we were even here, and it was as if, she wasn't just crying a while ago.

Either way, I made a mental note to find out what happened between her and Chloe later , but for now, I wanted her lips on mine.

I was about to grab her cheeks and kiss her then..

"beep, beep" my microwave beeped signaling that my food was done.

She wiggled out of my arms giggling and said " Your food awaits you" with a grin on her face.

Oh so she was teasing me huh, I was really good at that game.She don't even know.

"You wait till I'm done eating Im going to make you have a really special place for this vanilla right here, chocolate will be history after I'm done with you " I said taking my food out.

She burst out laughing uncontrollably, making me laugh along with her.

I walked back to the fridge taking out two sodas, handing one to her.

She took it , while still laughing.

I loved seeing her laugh and smile, the way her head bopped up and down and how her shoulders shook making her double over not able to hold her balance.