"I was upset and drunk."

"I know," Ash tilts my chin so he can look at me. "But you need to have some kind of tactic when you're upset so your thoughts don't cloud your mind and make you do something stupid."

My lips purse towards him. "I know getting drunk wasn't the best idea."

"You scared me," his voice is hard and his eyes are honest, a low amount of fear behind them. "Hearing you say those things absolutely terrified me, I care about you. You know that right?"

I try to swallow but I can't. For a moment I can't even breathe.

"Yeah."

The corner of Ash's lip flicks and he moves closer, cupping the side of my cheek. I push my face into his hand and enjoy the warmth and care that he's showing me. I never want to forget or miss out on this again.

"Thanks for coming to get me," I say after a few moments.

"I wasn't going to leave you."

I shut my eyes and snuggle further into his hand. "I thought you hated me."

Ash exhales a deep sigh and when I open my eyes he's looking elsewhere. I frown at his reaction and I take his hand in mine gently. "I don't hate you, Bodi," he mumbles lowly. "Sometimes I think it's the opposite."

My eyebrows shoot upwards suddenly because I cannot comprehend what he's just said or if I'm reading into it and it's not what he meant. Ash refuses to look at me, I'm sure there is evidence of a deep blush on his cheeks.

Holy shit.

Before I overthink everything I push myself up and rock Ash onto his back, finally he looks at me because he's watching what I'm doing. I slide between his legs and cover him, I lower my lips to his and we kiss gently.

It's soft and slow. Ash wraps his hand round the back of my neck and holds me in place, not wanting our lips to part for a second.

I lower my hips and our cocks grind through the fabric of our boxers. Ash gasps into my mouth so I continue to lower until mine is growing rock solid, he follows quickly and the kiss deepens.

We're both gasping, grinding, grunting.

Fuck. I forget how to breathe.

I slide my hands down Ash's toned and beautiful body, clinging onto his boxers and attempting to shift them down. He helps me and then does my own, the tips of our cocks brush and Ash bites my lip.

My hand grips onto his member and I pump him slowly, he quivers into the kiss. His grip tightening on me as I flick my thumb over his sensitive spot, he jolts beneath me but latches onto my lips for dear life.

"I wanna be inside you," I whisper against him.

Ash snaps his eyes open to me, they're dark and they're hungry. Our lips graze and he nods, he removes his hand from my neck and leans over to his bedside table drawer. He pulls out a bottle of lube and hands it to me.

I smile and release his cock to squirt some lube onto my fingers, Ash watches me with a pant and an eager expression.

My knees budge his legs apart and I slide my hand down his ass, pressing the lube against his hole. Ash buckles at the touch and I lean down to press a kiss to his neck. I ease my fingers inside of him slowly and he moans into my ear.

"Jesus," Ash hisses as he grips onto my shoulders.

I push my fingers in and out, going back in a bit deeper each time. My teeth bite on the skin on his neck and kiss along his collarbone, listening to his sweet whimpers has my cock throbbing uncontrollably.