Separate Missions - Killer II

(Our winning Trail would be. . .Shamrock!! I believe I saw a comment that said that a clover is the color of shamrock, and I know that a Four Leaf Clover is a good case of Good Luck/Good Fortune. So, I want to try and implement that into the story/ chapter.)

-

Killer had made up his mind, as he would go into the Shamrock-y looking forestry. The other two forest's did look quite nice but, his mind was telling him to go this. And so he did.
As he made his way in, he was greeted by the immediate color of Shamrock. All he could really say was that..it was very beautiful. From the trees, to the bushes, and even to the branches- it was almost like everything around him was glowing, and it was. there was a soft glow from the leaves that surround him. The wood of the trees was of course brown and all but, it was a specific color of brown that complimented the color of its leaves and all very well.
As he walked through, he couldn't help but touch and brush the leaves over his finger tips. The leaves themselves felt very..moist. He didn't like using that word but, that's how they felt. Moist, slick, and wet somehow. As he thought of the wetness of the leaves, he suddenly picked up the scent that was looming in the air. Taking in a longer whiff, he noticed that the scent was a slight bit bitter, a tad bit more sweet. It was almost like the two scents were being forced to mold together, and that force is ultimately brought them together. It had an undertone of bitterness that tickled your nose just a bit, and it had an overtone of sweetness, or this fruitiness that made you want a little bit more.
The scent followed with everything around him, a soft black blush coming to his face. It would only seem to deepen when a sudden, but soft, breeze followed to hit him directly, that scent becoming more pronounced than before. His eyes widened softly, this wondrous scent being quite undeniable to really deny by this point. First the first time, it seemed like the color in his vision became..brighter..? He couldn't really explain it. The color around him was already bright, but once this breeze made itself known, the color that was once a dull-brightness, only seemed to get brighter. 

Then again, he couldn't really explain it, noticing that his hand was simply caressing and rubbing the now bigger leaf. Looking at it now, he saw that it was 2x bigger than before, quickly retracting his hand with widened eyes. As he did this, that same breeze had made itself apparent, but it was warmer than before. Such warmth made Killer pause for a moment, slowly looking in the direction of where the breeze was supposedly coming from. 
As he looked in that direction, he saw that there was someone hiding in a cave just up ahead. Well, they weren't really trying their best to hide, more or less just poking their head out from behind the opening of the cave. He saw that it was a Sans, but he couldn't really get its features from this far away. When he took a step forward, the Sans had suddenly disappeared behind the opening.

"H-hey..!" He called out, outstretching a hand towards the now gone Sans. 

Killer didn't really know what to do at the moment, now standing while looking around himself. In his head, he was NOW questioning if all of this was real or not, seeing how everything was glowing in such a beautiful and..almost mystical way. the fact that Nightmare knew that such an AU existed begged the question-.. Remembering Nightmare, he remembered that he was given a mission, and that he would fulfill that mission. Nightmare always told them, that if they were to come back empty handed, then he would punish them abundantly.
A shiver went down his spine remembering the venom that coated Nightmare's voice, wiping away a bead of sweat that made its way down his forehead. 
And so, he clenched his teeth, clenched his fists, and made his way into the cave to fulfill his mission.