Dust

(Time to get to the actual story, meaning, time to get serious)

Dust, aside from all of this, was not doing so good. He was currently trying his best to not scream out in pain, clutching his arm again like before, as tears were going down his face. He was shifting left and right, slamming his arm down into the bed, and even banging his head into the pillow below him to deal with the pain that was just making his way up his arm, being clear that what was happening was slowly starting to spread to his body. What ever happened to him, which he doesn't know, the memory being harshly vague by this point, couldn't tell anyone what was happening to him. His mental state is already at a(n) Life-Time Low, as he didn't want to deal with telling someone about his situation only to be annoyed about the 'Worry' from them. He'd rather keep this to himself- to himself and only him!
While the tears were still going down his face, he tried his best to get out of bed, finding it difficult to do so, as he fell to the floor immediately from doing so. He didn't catch himself quick enough though, falling flat on his face with a groan. He didn't care about this though, wanting to try his best to get to the bathroom to get some pills. 

It took a moment just for him to get up, haven lost too much blood to really do anything. His body felt and was too weak to really do anything, but he still got up either way, soon making his way to the bathroom by leaning against the walls. His wounds were taking the longest time to heal, his blood trailing down his body from his bandaged wounds, making a trail of blood from his bedroom to the bathroom. He wasn't even half way there when his name was called out suddenly, making his body jolt in such a way that it made his body quake in pain, letting out a yelp of pain as he went down to the floor in harsh pain. Nightmare quite quickly made his way to him, seeing how he covered his mouth while coughing harshly into his hand.
His condition didn't go noticed because it had quickly went away the moment Nightmare had called his name. He tried to apologize in between coughs but, Nightmare shut him up, simply asking him what he needed, picking him up with a few tentacles to be sure that he didn't hurt him any further. Being told what he needed, after laying Dust down to rest, he went to the bathroom to get them: Bandages, Pills and Ointment. 

It did take a moment but, Nightmare was able to de-bandage and re-bandage Dust, finding it a little hard to do so since Dust was occasionally jolting in pain, knowing that he really didn't really mean to. After another moment of time of sitting in groan-ful silence, Nightmare asked Dust if he had something to tell him- being given an answer that was almost instant in return, he simply asked if Dust was okay. He got a moment of what he could only assume was o pondering, soon to be given a shaky 'Yes' as an answer. This, of course, might be an answer but..he thought otherwise as usual.

Roughly 3 Hours Later

"BOSS!!!"