Killer vs Horror

After Dust and Error's fight, Nightmare said that Killer and Horror were up next, the both of them going to the center of the white room to fight, Killer sharpening his knife somehow and Horror trying his best not to fixate his gaze on Dust, but..this eventually became futile, soon not noticing that his gaze then shifted over to Dust, seeing that he was keeping to himself while rubbing and scratching above his shoulder quite heavily. He continued to look, with his look slowly turning into a stare, the grip on his axe slowly loosening and coming close to falling to the floor. Killer seemed to notice Horror's distraction, smirking softly as he got ready to strike, putting whatever he was using to sharpen his knife away. Horror still being in his own land, his axe now falling to the floor, making a crack in it-

- | "FIGHT!!!" | - 

But then the moment his ax fell to the floor, that's when Killer dashed to Horror swiftly, his knife just inches away from Horror face- to then be grabbed by his wrist and his neck, haven gagged heavily from this. Horror slowly turned his attention to Killer, a look on his face that seemed to have said everything that needed to be said to Killer, who didn't really have time to react to the sudden change in scenery and pain in his body. As he was now in a hole in the floor, his body haven shut down completely from being being grabbed by the neck, Horror walking away unscathed.

"W-wait up you f-freakin' pr!ck"

Killer said, slowly standing up from his hole, this intriguing  Nightmare quite a lot, relaxing  in his chair a bit. Horror stopping in his tracks, axe in hand as he looked back to Killer, seeing that he was standing with blood going down his chin, as it was coming from his mouth and nose. Being heavily confused by this because he thought he finished the fight, he heavily through his axe toward Killer's chest, who dodge it swiftly- only to then be stabbed in the chest by a flying knife. His eyes widened from this, looking down at the knife slowly while being completely shell shocked.

Horror chuckled deeply, teleporting to where his axe was as he pulled it out of the wall, to then give a shriek of pain from feeling a knife enter into his shoulder, quickly looking back to see that Killer..wasn't done yet, watching him dash towards him with his wound now gone. His eyes widened once more, haven forgot that they were in a simulated room. He quickly tried to pull out the knife from his shoulder to then give another shriek o pain from feeling another enter into his lower back, feeling the other get snatched his shoulder and enter into his upper back, by this point giving a yell of pain.

Killer could listen to these screams all day..as he began to repeatedly stab Horror in the back over, and Over, and, OVER, and OVER! Again..until he was on the ground, Horror huffing harshly while blood was pouring from his wounds by this point. Killer looking down at him in pity, stepping on his back with no remorse, giving a slight yelp of pain, his wounds starting to heal with the pain still being there, as i was immense.

"Awww, I thought you were better than this, Hehe~. But, I guess not then- but you know what, this leaves you with a very important life lesson, and that is to never judge a book by its cover~ Remember That, Punk~!"

Killer said, kicking Horror in his side, earning a groan in response, Horror quickly gripping onto his side in pain. Killer then began to chuckle lowly and uncontrollable the farther he got away from Horror, flipping his knife around like it wasn't going to hurt him, as he does this all the time.
But..Horror's wounds were fully healed, Dust haven flooded his mind, in such a way that he didn't want to appear weak in front of him, he didn't want to appear as a weakling that he could peak on just for your own personal gain, he didn't want to be kicked, tossed and dragged around like a slave or like someone's rag doll..especially if it was Killer.
His eyes then began to glow red as his body began to contort, growling a snarling quite loudly as he picked up his axe, his contorted body now standing as he eye was giving off a Blood Red Mist, Killer not hearing him growling. But then, Horror then made a huge cut into his arm, letting his blood fall to the floor, as he said his words.

"Sawarabi no Mai (:Dance of the Young Ferns)"

The moment he said this, the room suddenly went Blood Red, the floor becoming a thin shit of blood, which started from Horror and began to make its way out like a ripple in the water.

Killer immediately stopped in his tracks once he saw this, looking back at Horror to see that he was standing, his eye staring dead at him with drool coming from his mouth in the form of foam, with what looked like to be blood that was starting to pour from his eye. All of this filled him with slight fear, a single bead of sweat going down his skull and dripping from his nose, deciding to act cocky with a heavy gulp.

"So what!? What's with this 'technique' of yours, huh!? Am I suppose to be surprised by this, because i'm no-"

It was then in that moment when Killer was shut up by Horror reaching his hand out and closing his hand swiftly in a tight fist, Killer's body then being shot full of bones, from his legs to his wrist, except for his neck and where his Soul would be. Horror's tipped fingers began digging into his palms, his Red Shot Eye soon filling the vicinity of his eye socket, as he closed his eye tighter, the bones that were inside of Killer then protruding more, causing him to practically and literally yell out in pain, as it took him a moment to do so.

But then, Nightmare clapped his hands, the room going back to the Pure White color that it once was, the blood on the floor vanishing into thin air with the bones disintegrating into dust. Horror seemed to snap back to reality as he immediately became tired, his eyes becoming heavy as his eye was now bolgy in size and in calmness instead of in Rage and Murderousness. Killer simply fell to the floor, unable to stand or walk by this point, with Horror quickly leaning against the wall with a hand on his head..the thoughts he once had about not wanting to be seen as weak fading..as the thoughts of not wanting to be seen at all now filled his head. He left his axe on the floor, making his way to the corner while leaning against the wall for support to get there, as he sat while facing he corner..to then fall onto his side, wanting to rub his back in pain..but only had enough leverage to rub his side. As he did so in sadness..

Error was Horrified
Nightmare was amazed

But Dust..he felt..kind of bad..more than bad actually..

(1213 Words)