Huo Yuedong kicked him: "Go away, you think it's rare for me to hang out with you, go home and have a look when you have time."

  Huo Yueze raised his hand: "Okay, I'll go back when I have time."

  At the gate of Chang'an Middle School, Huo Yueze and the old man who was the gatekeeper hadn't seen each other for a long time. He stopped his bicycle and said a few words to the old man.

  When he went to school here, he ran out of business all day long without his main business. The old man took his tobacco and alcohol and let him walk back and forth through the door with one eye closed. Looking back now, I can't help feeling that the years are passing by. .

  Huo Yueze's eldest sister-in-law, Fang Xiaoting, wears a common braid, and coarse cloth clothes can't hide her extremely beautiful appearance.

  "What are you doing here?" Fang Xiaoting looked puzzled.

  "Yueze, it's rare to see you kid, and you don't want to come here often after graduation?" The old man next to him joked. He had taught Huo Yueze, and he was deeply impressed by this thorn who refused to study hard.

  Huo Yueze smiled, motioned Fang Xiaoting to come to the corridor, and whispered, "Sister-in-law, can you help me get a certificate of study?"

  "What do you want this for?" Fang Xiaoting looked at him suspiciously. This dead boy has disappeared for a few days, and Mingyu's little cub was talking about his little uncle in her ear.

  "I'm useful, sister-in-law, please help me, just write this name."

  Huo Yueze took out the household registration certificate and showed her, "I really need it urgently, otherwise I will definitely not come to you. You should be able to get the school's official seal, right? Help me get a certificate of enrollment and stamp it with the official seal. ."

  Fang Xiaoting squinted at him, "Who is this person? How could I ask you to run errands for him?" She was so daring, she actually thought of asking her to help forge the proof of study.

  "Sister-in-law, in the eyes of Xiao Mingyu, you can help me, okay?" Huo Yueze said bitterly.

  Fang Xiaoting looked at him and hesitated for a moment, "You wait here, I'll go in and open it for you."

  "Hey, okay, thank you sister-in-law." Huo Yueze said unexpectedly, he thought he would have to spend a lot of words, but he didn't expect his sister-in-law to agree to give him a certificate so quickly.

  In less than five minutes, Huo Yueze got the proof of study, and said with a relaxed expression: "Sister-in-law, when I'm free next time, I'll buy snacks for Mingyu's brat."

  Fang Xiaoting refused decisively, "Don't buy it for him again."

  "Also, how much salary do you save? You will have to marry a daughter-in-law in the future."

  Having said that, the final topic is still here.

  Fang Xiaoting was also reminded by her man that Huo's parents and Huo's mother had already left. In the end, she had to worry about these things.

  Huo Yueze said anxiously, "sister-in-law, don't give me those messy blind dates."

  He shamelessly added, "I'm still young, I didn't plan to get married so early."

  Fang Xiaoting said with a smile: "Xing Xing Xing, I will leave you alone for the time being. After two years, you will have to ask me to help you."

  Huo Yueze didn't want to bring up this topic again, "sister-in-law, are you busy recently? I want to ask you to help me make two more quilts."

  "Why do you want to make a new one? Isn't your mattress new?" Fang Xiaoting was puzzled.