Chapter 688: My Husband Is In There

Li Beinian immediately perked up when she heard Mu Xichen’s voice.

She looked at the time. It was already afternoon.

She was a little hungry and yawned. “Qing Shui Fu, are you off work?”

“Just.” Mu Xichen had already stood up and walked out. “Are you hungry?”

Li Beinian laid on the pillow and pouted. “I’m hungry. I want to eat meat. Let’s go to Food Color.”

Food Color was a restaurant owned by Mu Xichen, but she had only been there once.

The chef’s culinary skills were indeed impressive. Li Beinian found the food there rather unforgettable.

“Ok,” Mu Xichen replied. “I’ll go back and pick you up.”

“Ok.”

After hanging up, Li Beinian did a lazy stretch and felt much more comfortable after that.

She had been really busy recently.

Since her debut, she had never been so exhausted.

In the last month, she had spent less than 48 hours with Mu Xichen. One could imagine how angry he would be.

The next two days were a break that Li Beinian had to fight Bo Chengcheng for. After negotiating long and hard, she managed to let go of a small advertisement for a two-day break before she goes back to filming “Stinging Vine”.

She was scheduled to film Man vs. Wild two months ago, and the program team had looked for her several times. However, Bo Chengcheng had postponed it.

According to Bo Chengcheng, if such a variety show were to be released just before the screening of “Stinging Vine”, it would gain more audience and popularity.

The production team felt that it made sense and went along with Bo Chengcheng’s suggestion. However, in order to prevent them from going back on their word, they signed another agreement – that the variety show had to be broadcast before next June.

Li Beinian was tickled when she heard this.

She was so popular now that even the production team was becoming anxious.

Li Beinian’s commanding price was no longer what it was two months ago. If they did not make an agreement now, they would not be able to afford her at the latest current fees.

No one was a fool, but Sheng An was facing the loss, so Bo Chengcheng went along and maintained their fees.

Besides that, it was worth mentioning that after Li Xueqing was sentenced to ten years in jail, the drama team of Legend Of The Dragon Pearl were prepared for the viewership ratings to plummet.

However, to everyone’s surprise, not only did the viewership ratings not drop, it actually soared!

Now, online broadcasting channels of “Legend Of The Dragon Pearl” were inundated with comments:

“The northern pirates are here!”

“I’m here for Li Beinian, I’m crazily making calls for her.”

“The northern pirates passed by and took our Nian Nian away ~”

“Li Xueqing is a pig. Her acting sucks and her personality sucks. Why should she be the female lead?”

“Raise our northern pirates flag!”

After Li Beinian was done familiarizing herself, she picked a set of clothes and changed into them.

She was wearing a red turtleneck sweater and a pair of black wide-legged trousers. After slipping on a pair of black boots, she sat on the sofa, scrolling through her phone while waiting for someone.