Chapter 686: Sorry

From the man’s understanding of the two personalities, he believed that nothing had happened between the couple.

However, if even Mo Shengxing thought so, wouldn’t Old Master Mo had known this, given that he had watched Gu Mingye grow up?

At this thought, Mo Shengxing frowned.

He felt that…

There was more than met the eye!

Gu Mingye seemed to have hit an impasse.

He stood there frozen.

Mo Shengyun sat in the round chair and opened her palm to look at the bloodstain caused by the shard.

It was a deep cut and blood was still oozing out.

Gu Mingye couldn’t take his eyes away from the injury and was frowning deeply.

Mo Shengyun was crying even harder now. Was it because of the pain or something else, who knew?

She placed her other hand on her abdomen and looked up with tears in her eyes.

There were all sorts of emotions in her expression that struck deep into Gu Mingye’s heart.

He felt like he had been stabbed in the heart. He couldn’t ignore the look of anticipation in her eyes.

Everyone was waiting for Gu Mingye’s response.

Even Old Master Mo was no exception.

Gu Mingye closed his eyes and sighed.

When he opened his eyes again, he seemed to have made a major decision. He turned to look at Old Master Mo and bowed deeply. “Senior Chief, I’m sorry.”

At these words, Mo Shengyun’s tensed body immediately relaxed. She looked at the man in front of her with starry eyes.

Old Master Mo’s expression darkened.

However, after staring at Gu Mingye for a long time, he suddenly laughed. “Good, good, good!”

He said this with a smile on his face, but the anger underlying his words made it hard for the younger man to remain calm and not feel guilty.

Gu Mingye bowed deeply again. “Sheng’er’s hand is still bleeding. Let me help her deal with it first.”

Old Master Mo did not speak. His glare almost bore holes in Gu Mingye!

The young man stepped forward and reached for the tissue box. He drew out numerous pieces and pressed them against her palm.

It might have been intentional that his tall figure shielded the petite figure on the round chair, completely blocking her from everyone’s view.

Gu Mingye’s bright eyes looked at Mo Shengyun with a complexity of emotions.

Sensing this, she lowered her head in silence.

The wound was a little deep and blood was still oozing out.

Mo Shengyun was a doctor herself, so she knew what to do.

She held the tissue tightly and lowered her eyes in silence.

The atmosphere was indescribably oppressive.

After some time, Old Master Mo sighed heavily. “Forget it. Go away, all of you.”

Mo Shengyun was taken aback and looked up at Old Master Mo.

Mo Shengxing walked up and held Old Master Mo. “Grandpa.”

“Tell them to get lost!” Old Master Mo was furious and waved his hand.