chapter 40 a start

Start from the beginning

*Little by little every student presents themselves until it was eri's turn she walked by aizawa and heard him whisper to her*

Aizawa:don't talk about Midoriya I'll explain later...

*Eri froze for a second but kept walking and turned to her class*

Eri:hello everyone I'm....Eri yaoyorozu my quirk is:
Quirk. Rewind it allows me to rewind the state of a things for example

*Eri touched the flower on the desk and turned it back to a seed getting a few claps from class*

Kyoken:thank you miss yaoyorozu please sit down

*Eri was still a bit uncomfortable with someone new being a teacher but she bowed to him and sat down while kyoken started his lecture about there first day

Last time

Momo:t..tsuyu looks really beautiful in that picture...

*Momo whispered while she cleaned izuku heard her but refused to comment as he put the picture in a safe place*

Momo:this...is a really nice shop you got here

*Izuku remained quiet as he walked passed her to get his tools*

Momo:can you please just say something...!

Izuku:....why are you still here?

Now

*Momo and izuku stares at each other izuku waiting for a response*

Izuku:maybe you didn't hear me why.are.you.still.here?

*Izuku said every word was more angry then the last making momo nervous*

Momo:w..well why else?! I don't exactly have a car now do i?

*Momo said pointing to her car that somehow gave another noise izuku didn't look convince*

Izuku:right im calling bullshit if you can make a bazooka you can make a motorcycle or something

Momo:excuse me I'll have you know I need to know everything about the thing I'm creating and i don't know how to make a car even i don't know everything!

Izuku:just like you didn't know i was innocent?

*Momo flinched and looked down holding her legs*

Momo:that was a low blow...

Izuku:does it look like i give a fuck about that? Call a friend or here's an idea walk home for all i care since you've obviously grew quite a few pounds

*Momo gasped feeling offended she frowned and stood up*

Momo:how dare you! I'll have you know..!!

Izuku:that i don't care? Your right about that now how about yo do me a huge favor and call someone to pick you up