Minho went to sit with Han in the front. As Han drove the three of you to the school you couldn't help but stare at the side profiles of their faces as they talked.

God, they just looked so good...

What on earth was wrong with you? Calm the fuck down! They're your Oppas!

You really needed to get your head out of the gutter asap.

As soon as Han had parked the car you jumped out of it. You called out a quick goodbye and rushed towards the building, determined not to look back.

But Minho called out your name.

With clenched teeth, you returned.

'I've never seen you this eager for school before,' Minho said sarcastically.

Did he know?

You felt even more uncomfortable than you already did.

'Here,' he handed you a lunchbox, 'We packed this for you. Since you didn't have breakfast.'

You took the lunchbox from him, careful not to touch him in any way, and thanked him before rushing off again.

Your ears still felt like they were glowing.

It was hard to concentrate on the lectures with all that was going on in your head

It was hard to concentrate on the lectures with all that was going on in your head. On one hand, you were happy your brain wasn't stuck on the one channel from the mystery memory. But on the other hand, you weren't feeling much better since the two channels that had been added were close-ups of Minho's and Han's faces, lips, eyes, shoulders and butts.

You tried hard to concentrate on the lectures and luckily they did provide you with some form of distraction.

Around lunchtime, you finally opened the lunchbox. It was packed full of all your favourite snacks and meals. As expected, they had packed you enough to last you about two days, but still, the wholesomeness of it made you smile.

As the day went on it got a little easier to tune out your thoughts and listen to your lectures. Normally you didn't much like long days, but this time you were thankful for it.

But your distraction was rudely interrupted at the end of the day.

When you finally sat down for your last class, mind cleared and more focussed, there were two giggly girls who went and sat in front of you.

Normally, you wouldn't mind them very much but today, for some reason, they got on your nerves.

They kept giggling and whispering just slightly too loudly, and it was messing with your focus. You could barely hear what the teacher was saying.

'But that Botany teacher, Professor Han, is a hottie, too.' One of the girls said. Her words instantly made you look over and you pricked up your ears to listen in on their conversation.