'Yo, y/n, you coming or what?' Minho's voice called from the hallway.

'Oh, I guess he's done,' you thought aloud. You put down your already empty tea cup. Chan was still sipping his, leaning back against the counter.

'Do you need me to carry that?' Chan asked as you picked up Minho's already-cooled-down coffee. You simply gave Chan a look which made him throw up his hands in defence before you left the kitchen.

Minho wasn't in the hallway anymore. You could hear Chan leaving the kitchen from the other side, taking the stairs up to his room. You gathered Minho would already be downstairs with the laundry. Carefully, you carried the cup downstairs, trying your best not to spill. You turned the corner and freed one hand to open the old door. It was closed, so maybe Minho wasn't here yet after all.

Although the house was quite modern, this part of the house seemed ancient. The door to the laundry room looked especially old. There had been many issues with it too. It often happened that it got stuck which would lock you inside the room. The only way to open it was from the outside. On quite a few occasions the guys had been locked in, but they always seemed to be able to resolve it quite quickly. Luckily it had never happened to you yet. Their complaints about the old door were neverending though and you wondered why no one ever mentioned replacing it. Changbin had recently suggested oiling the hinges a bit, hoping it would help, but in the meanwhile, the rule was just not to shut it when you were inside.

You freed up one hand to open the door, but just when you were about to, it flew open.

You crashed into Minho, pouring the coffee all over his front and partly over your own hands. The accident startled you and made you yelp.

'Y/N! Are you hurt? Did you burn yourself? Are you okay?' Minho asked instantly. He pulled the now empty cup from your fingers and examined your wet hand. 'I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry... I was just coming out to call you and...' he apologised over and over, turning your wet hand several times and holding it close to his face to see.

'Lino, it's fine,' you puffed. 'I was just startled. The coffee wasn't that hot anymore, I didn't get burned.' You tried to calm him down but he barely seemed to listen. He held your hand close to his lips and blew softly on it. Then, something weird happened. Your stomach did a flip. Not in the nauseating "something is wrong" way. But in a new way. A good way?

'I-I'm fine,' you said, quickly pulling your hand from Minho's. You could feel your ears burning almost painfully. Minho just looked at you concerned and you quickly tucked your hands behind your back.

'If I would've been burned, you would've been, too,' you pointed out quickly, looking at his drenched shirt. Minho looked down, apparently still unaware that he was far worse off.

'Oh, right,' he said sheepishly, plucking at his soaked front. He looked at you and for a moment your eyes met. Once more in your tummy, you had that weird feeling.

'You were going to serve me cold coffee?' Minho suddenly said, accusingly. You blinked surprised, thrown off by his sudden comment.

'I-what? You were the one taking ages!' you scoffed, folding your arms. Your hand had already dried by now. Minho smirked at you before turning around and walking into the room, leaving the door open behind him. You followed him into the room, sulking and muttering annoyed to yourself.

'Here, you can make it up to me by doing something useful,' Minho said, handing you the laundry basket.

'You crashed into me, though,' you muttered.

'You brought me cold coffee,' Minho retorted with a smirk and an arched brow.

'You should be glad it was cold,' you scolded with a nod to his shirt. Minho simply clicked his tongue as you walked away to the washing machine and started loading it forcefully.