24. shed

I know i know i've taken my sweet old time i havent updated in like a few months it wont happen agian. I had a few exams my next ones in may so yk ill have a lot of more time writing<3

Nvm its july already

Nvm it the end of july

its august😀

its September anywayyyyy

its 202 fucking 4 im sorry

It was currently 2am our parents were already sleeping and me jayla and Jaden were the only ones  awake. "Shouldnt we wake him?" I asked pointing at javon for the 5th time a part of me feeling bad that he's going to miss out on this "Trust me, you do not want to wake him" jayla reassured me. "He isn't really a morning person" jaden said motioning towards his twin brother. i nodded remembering what jaden told me that happened the last few times they woke javon. javon stirred in his bed as we were talking making us turn our heads towards him before slowly walking backwards towards the door.

"you know what I'll stay here with javon" jayla suddenly said. "you guys go check it out though"
"you sure?" i asked confused on why she didn't want to come aymore.
"yeah, imagine if he just wakes up and Nobody is here" she said grabbing her phone and climbing back onto the top bunk. "besides we can cover for you guys" me and jaden looked at each other before nodding our heads in understanding. we walked down the stairs as quiet as we could. taken slow steps as the wood of the stairs squeaked as jaden stepped on it ledding us to a halt. before we slowly made our way down the stairs agian

"so now we're just going to a shed in the middle of nowhere at, night?" i asked jaden as i strolled slowly behind him almost tripping over a rock. "wasn't this your idea?" spoke in a joking matter i shrugged as his words were true it was my idea.

but now that we are actually here it all sounds a bit, sketchy.

"are you sure this is a good idea?" i asked as jaden kept walking.
"cmon this was your idea" he said stepping a fence befofe turning around to give me a hand. "besides what's the worse that could happen?"
jayden said as my hand latched onto his for support as i jumped over the fence. my eyes being locked onto his for a second longer than needed.

"you just jinxed it" I said loosening my grip from his hand as it fell to my side. jaden let out a smal chuckle at my words before he got to a halt. i followed his gaze as it led me to the place i saw the basement.

we slowly walked towards it as soon as we were met with the door in the ground i glanced at Jaden who shrugged and pulled it open. as soon as the doof opened a horrible smell was met with our nostrils. "god damn what is that smell" Jaden said as he turned his head away. "thats disgusting" i said as i pulled some perfume out of my jacket and spraying it down the black hole.
jaden just gave me a blank stare. "what? it smells" i said in defence. jaden grinned as he spoke up "ladies first" he said

i laughed at him "didnt think so pretty boy get your ass down there" i glared at him. he signed in defeat before he turned on the flash of his phone and walked down the stairs, i hesitated for a moment as the smell got stronger the closer I got i saw jaden hit the bottom of the stairs as i decided to follow him. i stepped down the stairs as the smell got really strong. "is there something dead down here or something?" i asked. "is there a light switch somewhere?" jaden asked as i felt him moving around. i started searching for one as well as my light flashed past something making my heart stop. tears swelled my eyes as i slowly turned my flashlights back to it's past position. i let out a a Loud scream as Jaden quickly walked over to me to see what is was seeing. "holy shit" as his gaze flickered to the death corpse on the ground. "we have to get out of here" he said as he started pulling me up the stairs. "jaden" i choked out as he held my hand leading me up the stairs. "i know, i know" he said as we took a run for it jaden pulling me forwards with his hand latched into mine. i ran and ran until jaden suddenly stopped making me bump into him.

"what?" i whisper yelled as tears fled down my cheeks. he shushed me."excuse yo-" he cut me off by quickly shoving his hand around my mouth and pulling the both of us behind a three my back against his chest. "wath te fwak" i tried as jaden's hand muffled my words. "shh listen" he said agian. as we heard 2 voices whispering.
"watch it you morron" my ears perked up at the familiar voice. jaden loosened his grip on me as i slowly got out of his grasp. i turned around the corner to be met with jayla shushing javon who was currently laying on the ground. "you guys gave us a heart attack" jaden said as jayla's head shot in our direction. "we have to get out of here" i muttered as javon sat up. he looked at me in confusion. "why are you crying?" jayla asked me as she came closer putting her hands on my shoulders. "jaden i swear to g-" a gun shot was heard from a distance.

"what the fuck was that"

im so sorry this took me like half a year maybe even longer i just lost motivation and im hoping on updating atleast once a week xx