3. project

⚠️sexual content⚠️
Don't hate because a book without it
Is boring its watpad for a reason.
No full smut

Jay💕☘️

Hey im done
Where you at?

outside

coming

That's what she said

shut up
Read

I walked outside and saw javon and jaden sitting on a stone wall so i decided to scare them cuz im nice.

"BOOO"

"AHHHH"javon screams like a little girl.

"Holy shit dont do that again" jaden said.

"What are y'all waiting for lets go?

We arrived at there house javon immediately run upstairs.

"He's probably goanna call kaylen" i said smiling about it.

"Hi jessica"

"Hey honey how have you been"
"I've been doing great thank you"
"Good to hear" she said walking away.

"HAYDENN" jayla screamed as she hugged me tight.
"JAYLA HI"

"Okay now give her back" jaden pulled me upstairs.

Jayla gave me a flirty look i shook my head and mouthed just friends.

"Mmm"

Jaden pulled me inside his room and we sat on his bed.

"Okay so what is it goanna be about?"
"Lets hold it about the president idk" jaden said blankly.

"Cmon help me dont be dry"

"I dont wanna talk about the stupid project i wanna talk about your bday... Remember"

"Yeah i remember what about it?
"The kiss yk" jaden said looking at me.

"Yeah what is there to talk about?"

"Did you feel anything,..?" Jaden asked.

"I dont know..."

"What dont you know? You cant act like it meant nothing because it didnt and you know that"

I was shocked.

"I dont know...maybe we should try agian....?" I asked with a little smile on my face.

He just ignored me so i stood up and walked towards the door. Before i could open the door i got slammed against it and warm lips touched mine.

I kissed him back almost instantly i felt his tongue asking for permission he grabbed my hips as i wrapped my legs around his waist. He started kissing me harder witch made a small moan come out of my mouth, making my mouth open and him giving him entrance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

He walked towards the bed and placed me down onto it. He started kissing down my neck making soft moans slip out of my mouth. I felt him smile against my neck.

I decided to flip us over so i was on top, i started to tease him by moving back and fort on his lap. "F*ck" jaden groaned trowing his head back into a pillow. Damn that was hot.

I felt him grow under me.

He let out a pretty loud moan "just like that" he said. I bent down and started kissing his neck leaving one hickey or two. I pulled my shirt of and so did he.
"God" i whispered looking at his abs.

"H-hayden-" he swallowed his words away.

And than... javon bursted trough the door.

"Hayden are you-"
I quickly jumped of of jaden and searched for my shirt.

"Dude get out" jaden said annoyed.

"No way y'all were about to fuck?"

Jaden groaned obviously annoyed "Get out"

"I was goanna say if Hayden's goanna have dinner with us but i see your al busy-"

"Mhm she's staying. Now get out!"he trew his shirt towards javon as he closed the door.

"Who said i was?"
"Me" jaden spoke still breathing very loud.

Dinner

Dj Jessica jayla
Javon
Daelo hayden jaden

Javon and jaden were just laughing the whole time it kinda annoyed me tbh.

"Hayden do you wanna play fortnite with me?" Daelo asked putting some rice in his mouth.

"Oh yeah sure i would love to" i said smiling at him"

657 Short chapter i know next one is goanna be bigger i just need to make up a good storyline!