14. recovery

Its been a few months since the incident, coco and i have been starting to get along so did kaylen and coco.
Well atleast they are not trying to fight eachother anymore.
Mine and jaden's relationship has been going good? we could say recently his ava came back again after she moved away for a few. But she's back she's trying to become friends with jaden in the hope they can make up she wants to be just "friends" with him. Although i dont believe that.
Jaden's been rejecting her offers for a friendship.
I'm actually telling him to be nice and maybe forgive her because i dont want to look like a crazy controlling girlfriend.

But maybe that wasnt the best idea.

Jayla and me have been getting a lot closer recently, we've been having sleepovers, going out and that kind of stuff even for the 2 year age gap we have.

Coco me kaylen and ellie are almost the same. Coco and ellie are more alike when it comes to make up clothes and boys but they dont like eatchoter like at alll. And me and kaylen are more alike when it comes to a simple gloss sports and other stuff.
Kaylen and javon broke up and decided to be friends even though they both clearly still like eatchoter so im confused. Coco said she didnt like javon anymore
But im still pretty kaylen and coco are silently still fighting over javon even if they agreed not to we will see how that turns out.

"Coco can u hurry up were goanna be late" i yelled from downstairs as we were all waiting for her (all= you, jaden, javon, ellie, kaylen, jayla)
We were at my house coco still doing her make up like always. Eventually she came down.

Jaden groaned and wrapped his arm around me before leading me to the door. "Yo lets go" jayla said as she hopped into the jeep. It had a big open trunk so we sat in there since it was good weather.

We were driving through a forest to get to school. "Is that a spider!?!?" Coco yelled into my ear.

I looked down at the place jaden's feet were at to see a small spider. Just as i was goanna pick it up jaden stepped on it. Making me gasp

"Done" he stated looking proudly at the squashed spin
"You murderer!" I yelled before me and ellie slapped him.
"He could have a family!"

"Thank you jay" coco said smiling at him.

Me kaylen and elliana gave eachother
A look before looking at jaden.
"Yeah no problem" he smiled back at her.

We arrived at school, we went out separate ways. Finally i had a science agian thats the only class im with both ellie and kay.
"THaNk YoU JAy" kaylen mocked coco "bro wtf is wrong with her"

"Yeah it was pretty weird" ellie said putting on some gloss.

We got into the class and sat down at a table for 3.
"Who's that" i said dozing of at the door as a new boy came in.
"Who" ellie asked looking at the door
"Welcome tanner" the teacher said "you can take you're seat"

Class ended

"The new boy's cute" kaylen said
I laughed.
We eventually came to jayla and javon at our lockers.
"Sup?" Kaylen asked as javon scratched the back of his head.
"Uhm hayde-" jayla started

"Hey sup" jaden walked over to us with a girl by his side she had this long brown hair with highlights. And these long lashes.
"Hey" i replied

"You guys remember ava right?"

604 wordss next chapter is goanna be up soon