12. blood

Jaden's pov

We we're playing in the water, just innocent games no harm. Right?
Hayden fell back from my shoulders, as we laughed. Javon and jayla started to splash water at eachother, while i was waiting for hayden to come back up. But she didn't.

"Yo hayden" javon and jayla stopped as they heard me.
"Hayden its not funny cmon"
I couldn't see that mutch because it was already dark outside.
"Yo" i gave up and dove down, just to see hayden's hair at the bottom with a hint of red. I panicked as i quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her up.
"Hayden look at me" i tapped her cheek with my hand as she didn't respond.

"What happend?" "Is she okay?" Jayla and javon asked
"Hayde-" i cut myself of as i felt something dripping of her head.
I touched the spot just to find blood on my hand.
"Fuck" i wrapped my arm around her waist and got her out of the water as fast as i could and layed her on sand as jayla helped me, i yelled at javon to call our parents.

After about 10 minutes our parents came running back.

"What hap- oh gosh" my mom said.
"Lets get her to the hospital" is all my dad said as he picked her up and sat her in the car.

Unconscious...

I layed her head on my lap as we drove to the hospital i kept kissing her and apologizing while it wasn't my fault....or was it.

255 words filler chapter sorry it took so long to update im busy with school and sports atm updating as fast as i can<3