6. the game

Sorry that this took so long my hamster died:/ anyway we burried him💕 rip

I slept in jayla's room tonight cuz you know? Not that i wanna sleep in jaden's room it was for the dare anyway, right?

Anyway it was monday and time for school, ugh jayla wasn't in bed i assume she's in the shower because the door was locked, "jayla hurry uppp" i groaned. No response?

I waited as the door opened revealing jaden.
"What's up" he smiled grabbing my chin and kissing me.

"Hi what are you doing here?"
"You want me to leave?" He said teasing.

"Noo"
He chuckled "my shower's broken" he said putting my hear behind my ear.

"Hmm that explains the smell"

"Ohh fuck you" he said.

"Oh.." he replied again before looking up with a smirk.

"No" i said pushing past him going into the shower, after i was done i pulled on a comfy but nice fit you can imagine it.

I walked downstairs seeing jayla daelo javon and jaden sitting at the counter while jessica was making breakfast.

"Goodmorning hayden your breakfast is right there" she pointed At the spot next to jaden.

"Goodmorning, thank you" i said smiling before sitting down next to jaden and kissing him on the cheek.

"Morning"
"Morning" he said smiling.

"Aww thats cute..well im going to bring daelo to school jayla you bring them?" Jessica said grabbing her keys

"Yeh"

She walked out the front door bringing daelo to school.

We got up and started grabbing our bags.
"Anyway i have a game sunday wanna come?" Jaden asked.
"Yeah id love to"
"My soccer game's saturday wanna come?"
"Yeah sure" he laughed.

We walked out and got in the car as jayla started.
"So you guys are official?"
"I mean yeah" jaden said.
"Javon"
"Hm"
"When are you goanna tell kaylen?"
"Uhm idk"

We just talked until we pulled up on school and walked inside jayla went to her kylee. As me jaden and javon have ours next to eachother

Elliana: SO ITS OFFICIAL??!?
Kaylen: omg, you guys are so cute.
(Jaden smiled with his arm around my shoulder)
Javon: hey...
Kaylen: hey..
(They said both flustered)

Elliana: okay uhm- im goanna go look for jentzen.. weirdo's

Me and jaden left them alone as it was time for maths fuck, and i didnt have maths with jaden great kaylen did ughh i wanna switch with her. Or him i dont even care now im stuck with javon, joking javon love you.

I sat in the middle of javon and elliana.
Elliana: ugh i dont get it what's with all the numbers, i dont get it and i dont care.
Hayden:wtf 5⁰> = 6-
While javon was just making everything very quick, i swear he's the only one of our friend group who's good at math or understand it, bc i dont.

Elliana: how tf are you doing this (she groaned)
Javon: Its not that hard

YOU LIE

Hayden:what!? Yes it is?
Elliana: ugh this is stupid im not doing this (she stood up and handed her paper to the teacher and sat back down)
Javon: i couldve made it for you both-
Hayden: yeah do mine (i said showing my paper in his face)
Elliana:you couldve said that earlier