11. beach

"what beach are we going to?" Jayla says as we walked to the car.
"Local" jaden said
"Alr lets goo" javon said
We walked outside until jayla got a text that, Jessica and dj were coming.
We waited for them.
"Hey guys sorry were late" Jessica said
"K, get in" dj said sitting in the driver seat daelo's at kennedy's.
They al sat in the car as me and jaden were still standing outside
Dj and jes in the front jayla and javon in the back, but there was only 1 more seat available.

Dj looked back, he looked at me and jaden as we were standing outside the car.
"Looks like on of you goanna have to sit on eachothers lap"

Jaden immediately got inside and patted his lap for me to sit.
I playfully rolled my eyes, and got in.
As dj was driving jayla and javon were talking. And dj and jes were talking about work.

Me and jaden where just sitting quietly.
I kept sliding of his lap everytime dj hit a speed bump, jaden would pull me back up.
He kept adjusting himself, i got annoyed of it.

I turned around to confront him about it, but i realized his head was leaned back on the seat and he was breathing faster then usual

Da fawk

Creds @ FutureWanna for this part

We arrived at the beach and got ready

Your Bathing suit.

Jayla: wanna tan?
Hayden: yeah sure

Me and jayla layed down our towels, and layed on top of them.
"So how is it going with you and jaden" she asked putting her sunglasses on.
"Its going great actually" i turned my head towards her.
"What about you're love life hows it going" i asked curious.
"Well i'm not really ready for love you know what i mean?" She said laying back down and closing her eyes.

This made me think, what if jaden and i arent right for eachother all of the drama we caused.
I mumbled something close to a yes.
I looked over at jaden and javon in the water. They were belly flopping and jumping on eachother back, trying to drown eachother.
Jaden's cute the way his wet hair falls on his forehead, im lucky to have someone like him. He catched me staring at him this mad me lay back down a little to hard and hit my head on the sand, i don't care how 'soft' sand is that shit hurt.

I felt the sun leave as a shadow figure took it over, before i could open my eyes i got picked up by jaden.
"jaden!" I screamed at him.
I heard jayla laugh.
"Jaden, im serious put me down"
"Hmm should i?" He said fake thinking pretending to trow me in.
I wrapped my hand around his neck and twirled myself around witch made him fall in the water and me hover over him.

He spit out water as it got in his mouth.
"Ohh, im goanna get you back for this" he said standing up and running after me.
I tried running him out but, i tripped.
He picked me up and ran towards the water. He jumped in with me, on his shoulder. I swam up and we started splashing eachother with water.
Javon ran in and jumped on jaden's back. Witch made jaden fall and made me laugh, before jayla did the same to me. We swam deeper into the water, at the point it was was around our elbows. We swam for a bit until Jessica and dj said they were going for a walk. We decided to go sit on the towels and watch the sunset as dj and Jessica walked off.

"So what do y'all wanna do when you grow up" jayla started.
"I wanna be a successful boxer and actor if ill make it" javon said stuffing some garlic bread in his mouth.
"Of course you do" jayla said laughing a bit.
Jayla turned to me " and you hayden?"
"Don't ask me i have no idea" i said putting my hands up in surrender.
"What about you jay" jayla asked turning to him as i layed between jaden's legs.
"Hm, i wanna get a big house at a lake...with a car i like cars" jaden stared into the sun.

"With hayden" he finished his sentence.

"What.." i sat up and turned my head towards him.
"You heard me"
A big smile spread across my face as i leaned in to kiss him.
"Awww.....eww" javon said
"Javon shut up its cute" jayla said.
Me and jaden laughed as we pulled away.

"Lets play chicken fight" i suggested after a while.
"Hell yeah" jayla stood up and runned in the water.
Jaden picked me up bridal style and ran towards the water.
"You need to stop doing th-" i couldnt finish my sentence as i got thrown in.
Javon jumped in aswell.
We all went deeper.
I started to feel rocks under my feet.

"Okay jayla come onto my shoulders" javon said swimming under jayla and coming up with her on his shoulder only her feet dangling in the water.

"Okay spread you're legs" jaden said with a smirk.
"Fuck you" i said
"Gladly" he spoke.
"Oh shut up"
He just chuckled and swam down i felt him wrap his hands around my thighs as i came up.
I was now in front of jayla.
"Oh you're going down" jayla spoke grabbing my shoulders, and trying to push me of. I did the same thing. We kept pushing until i pushed jayla off we all laughed.

Jayla swam up "ohh, revenge come on javon" she said as javon swam under her and came up again.
"You're going down" javon started before walking towards us.
"Oh i dont think so" jaden said walking towards them aswell.
Jayla started pushing me off, ass javon tried to push jaden.
Jaden tried to push him back, but in progress of that i lost my balance, this gave jayla the chance to push me off.

I fell with my back hitting the water as i heard laughter i fell pretty hard witch made me go all the way down before it all went black.

1061 words Okay soo, im so sorry for the long wait i hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I love y'all💕💕