"I don't like her, I always take her as my sister, Ziqing, you are the first person I like, and you will be the last person I like."

    Grabbing Zhou Ziqing's beautiful hand in front of his eyes Kissing, Liao Chen's pious appearance was like worshipping a god, which made Zhou Ziqing's original sorrow dissipate in an instant, but he felt distressed because of Liao Chen's appearance.

    He knew that this was wrong. Since the confession, Zhou Ziqing could not control his heartbeat and his behavior at all. He clearly knew that a relationship between a doctor and a patient was absolutely impossible, but with such a person , his mind always refused.

    The person in front of him always squinted his eyes when he laughed, like a cat basking in the sun; this person would secretly call in the middle of the night when his calf was in unbearable pain, and act like a spoiled child on the phone, wanting to hear his voice; This person will always hold his hand, trace the outline of his hand over and over again, and then offer a pious kiss; now, this person says, he is the first person he likes, and the last person...

    Facing the abyss How does it feel?

    Zhou Ziqing didn't know, but Liao Chen in front of him was like Zhou Ziqing's abyss, so Zhou Ziqing willingly jumped into it.

    "...Well."

    Not knowing how to answer, nor would he say sweet words or words of comfort, Zhou Ziqing suddenly got a little impulsive and pulled his hand out of Liao Chen's hand, then gently lifted Liao Chen's face and lowered his head slightly. Slowly approaching the lips that have been traced for a long time...

    Liao Chen didn't know why, when he saw Zhou Ziqing's face slowly approaching him, his heart seemed to be jumping out of his chest, beating frantically, making him even breathe a little When I didn't come up, I only felt that Zhou Ziqing's hand seemed to be a little hot. After observing that Zhou Ziqing's long eyelashes were shaking, Liao Chen suddenly calmed down, reached out and gently held Zhou Ziqing's wrist, as if he was going to give it to the person in front of him some strength.

    There was an indescribable sweetness fermented in the air. After the two lips were attached, Liao Chen only felt that his mind had exploded suddenly. Only the mint scent of Zhou Ziqing's body was left on his nose, and Zhou Ziqing's soft lips were just like that. So close to his lips, the wrist he held was trembling slightly.

    Zhou Ziqing was also too nervous. He had never had such close contact with anyone, not even his family. The hand on Liao Chen's face trembled slightly, and he was at a loss after kissing the person he liked. I don't know what to do next.

    Released the hand holding Zhou Ziqing's wrist, Liao Chen put his hand behind Zhou Ziqing's head without hesitation, his warm tongue pried open Zhou Ziqing's lips, and penetrated into Zhou Ziqing's mouth the next second , began to tease Zhou Ziqing's fragrant tongue, and gently sucked Zhou Ziqing's lips...

    This feeling is really beautiful, and I can't even find any words to describe it. Leaving the sweetness of the lips and teeth meeting made Liao Chen unable to help but want to go deeper.

    He was almost out of breath, as if he would be deprived of oxygen in the next second. Zhou Ziqing's hand on Liao Chen's face had been supported by the bed, and his whole body was a little numb, so he could only let the man in front of him do whatever he wanted.

    "Liao Chen, ah!!!" The door of the ward was suddenly pushed open. The person who came was one of the senior nurses, whose name was Xiaodie. When he saw Liao Chen and Zhou Ziqing kissing, he blushed and quickly exited. outside the door.