chapter 21

Author's Pov

Tae was following the man.And they were walking through the sand. He is still thinking why is y/n at a beach and why she need him.
After some moment they reached some place and Taehyung was shocked by seeing the scene infron of him. He Couldn't believe his eyes. Is it real or a dream.
The place was all set up with a marry me sign while y/n is on her knees with ring.
A tear scape from his eyes.
Tae: Y/n...??? ( creaked voice)
Y/n: I choose you Tae. It's always you.
Tae: Than why you hurt me.
Y/n: Let me confess properly. I was planning it for a while.

Tae I love you. Well you were a jerk to me at first and I understand why. You were scared to fall in love  again but when you finally except me you make me the happiest person alive. This short period of time we were being together you did everything to make me happy. I was genuinely happy after years and the reason was you. Thank you so much for coming into my life. I can't thank mom enough for making us marry. You might be thinking if I am happy with you than why i divorce you right? Well i Don't want to stay in a relationship which was forced.  I want you because i love you. I want our marriage because of love not for some forced arrangement. So i end that relationship. Now i want to build a relationship with love. We Didn't even have a wedding. Let's get married again with love. Let's have a wedding.
Let's disclose our relationship to world. Let them know we belongs to each other. I really love you taehyung. My happiness is you. I want to have family with you. I want a normal life with you. A life full of love and blessing. I want to grow old with you. Will you give me another chance and make me the luckiest person by marrying me again?

Taehyung was surprised. He wasn’t expecting these. There were a lot of emotions he was feeling.  Relieved, happy, excited,  sad and angry. His eyes were moist. Tears are flowing one by one. He wants to except her but he was angry as well. She hurt him.
Tae: Y/n,  do you know Your god damn plan hurt me a lot. Do you even realise how hurt i was when we got divorce. How unbearable pain i felt thinking you Don't love me. I want to hate you but i couldn’t. What will you do if i Did these thing.
Y/n: If i were in your place i will pull you by coller and slapped you hard that you will see stars for making me hurt.

Taehyung : Should I do the same?
Y/n: If it makes you happy.
Tae: You know what i want to reject you right here right now but i can't Because I love you too damn much. And I am forgiving you easily coz once you also forgive me even after i hurt you a lot. You give me chance. And now i am giving you a chance. I want to be with you y/n. But please never do these kind of thing. I will definitely die if you do this.
Y/n: So It's a yes?
Tae: It's a big yes baby.

Y/n:Oh my god give your hand let me wear you the ring. My legs are already numb.
Taehyung chuckled by her words.
After that Tae pulled her in his embrace.
While he is hugging her he heard cheers behind them. All their siblings and friends were here.
Tae break the hug and looked at them.
Tae: You guys knew it?Didn't you??

Jimin: Not really.  Y/n told us today.
Tae: Yoongi hyung you might have known before that's why you keep saying that trust her.
Yoongi: She Didn't tell me either. But i knew she will not do anything to hurt you.
Tae look at Evan.

Evan: Don't kill me okay. It's her plan and she dragged me into it. We do have past and we are each others first love but It's been 5 years and everything change. And that day we have a good talk. We needed a closure to move on.

Flashback 

He pulled me closer and hugged me..
I hugged him back..
Evan : y/n??
Y/n: Hmm...
Evan: Do you love Taehyung?
Y/n: Yeah I love him ( smile slightly)
Evan: Haha you are blushing.
Y/n's cheek turns red.
Y/n: Are you disappointed?
Evan: Honestly speaking yeah i am a bit disappointed but not as much as i thought i would be. 5 years is a long time. Honestly I already think about all possibilities and it include you being married and have two kids...

Y/n: Seriously two kids?
Evan: Yeah.  Actually i needed a assurances to move on. For last 2 years everyday i keep thinking about you. How are you? What are you doing?  I blamed myself for not being with you.
When i come here to find you i just wanted to make sure how are you doing. I promised myself if you moved on i will not disturb your life and by seeing you happy i can move on easily.
And right now i am actually not hurt. I am relieved that you found your happiness again. And I kinda started to find someone interesting too. Now i can chase her without any guilt.
Y/n: Is it Taeri?
Evan blushed
Evan: Yeah. She is cute and soft. Totally a childish baby. I kinda attracted to her child like innocent behaviour.
Y/n: She is really a sweet girl. And she is my sister- in - law. I am approving you. But if you hurt her Than i will break your bone.
Evan: So can we go back to our childhood best friend relationship?
Y/n: Sure. But you have to do me a favour.

Y/n told him the plan.

Evan: Yeah y/n, are you insane. You will hurt him and it will also break my non existing relationship with Taeri.

Y/n: I will talk to her. Only you and her will know my plan. Please help me.( puppy eye)
Evan: Okay okay. But Don't cry if it become a complete failure.
Y/n: Yeah!!! I know my Tae he will get really angry but eventually forgive me.
Evan: Okay as you wish.

Flashback Ends

Tae: So you and Taeri knew?
Evan and Taeri: Yeah.
Tae: Kim Taeri you are dead now. You know how heart broken i was.
Taeri: Sorry oppa. But if i told you the surprise it would be ruined.
Tae: Btw you both are together?
Evan: Yeah we are.
Tae: Riri are you sure. You know about his and y/n's past?
Taeri: I know it oppa.  Unnie and Evan already told me everything. And none of them are at fault. And It's been 5 years. Unnie already got you and Evan also deserve happiness.
Tae: Okay if you Both are happy i Don't have any objection.

Namjoon: So everything is fine now.
Yoongi: Thanks Princess for not breaking my trust.

Y/n: I have told you oppa i Won't hurt Tae and i will give him all the happiness.
Yoongi: I love you Princess.
Y/n: I love you too oppa.

Tae cleared his throught.

Yoongi: Jeez Tae. I will not take her. She is like my sister.
Tae: Yeah yeah ( Rolled eyes)