Chapter 2

Evening

( in the phone call)

Y/n : hello!

?? : hey bitch

Y/n : are you guys free tonight. Wanna hang?

??: sure babe. Come over.

Y/n : Thanks Ari. I love you.

Aria : anytime baby.

I hang up the call amd get ready to go out. I need some space.

At Aria's house

Hey babe i am here.

Oh you came quick, Aria said.
" I have called all our friends here. You seems down so i thought to we should party." aria said excitedly.

After a while all my friends Liam, Jake, Ethan, Nikita, Camellia, Rose and Elisa came.
And in a few moment i forget everything.

Next day

3rd person's pov

Mrs.lee( y/n's mom) is busy to welcome her friends family.

Let me tell you a bit about y/n's family.

Y/n's grandfather was a great business man. Her family wons one ofe the biggest Company in the world. As they have a group of industries their company includes fashion line, cosmetics line, electronics, real state, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and so on. Her grand father, father, uncle, two elder brothers Aiden and adrian and cousin sean are working heart and soul for their company. They are all directors and share holder of the company including y/n, Aaron and her other two cousins Dylan and Leo. Her Twin Aaron is an artist, actor and singer. He is quite popular among the world. While leo is a painter and Dylan is a photographer and fashion designer owning his own individual fashion line which is world famous. In her family they all are quite close to each other unlike other family where they fight for money and property. Y/n is everyone's favourite because she is the only daughter of the family as her father dont have any sister and her all cousins are male even she have 3 Brothers but no sister. So everyone treats her like a Princess and let her all unreasonable behaviour go. She Doesn't have a good realtioship with her father as some incidents made her hate her father. She Don't show any reasonable emotions to her step mom as well but deep down she respect her. She is really dear to her brothers.

( Back to the story)

Y/n's mothers friend arrived in their mansion.

Mrs.Lee: welcome. Long time no see kim.
Mrs. Kim: same bestie. How have you Been.

Mrs.lee: everything is fine except most of the time i waste on my daughter to control her. ( laughing). Oh my god your husband become more handsome and looking so in love with you.

Mr.kim: May be i aged a bit but my heart is still young and ready to give more siblings to my children.

Kim siblings : no we Don't need anymore.

Mrs.lee : oh my my three babies are all grown ups now. And become handsome and beautiful.

Mrs.kim: of course they get our genes.

Mrs.lee: lets go for breakfast.

At breakfast table all from lee family and kim family are present except y/n.

Mrs.kim: Where is your daughter. She Isn't here.

Aaron: let me go and wake her up.

At y/n's room (y/n's pov)

Aaron: wake up sleeping beauty. Your would be handsome husband is here.

Y/n: go fuck him. I Don't care.

Aaron: please Princess Don't be stubborn for once.

Y/n: get lost bitch.

Aaron: I am your older brother. Respect me.

Y/n : yeah yeah by two minutes.

?? : Princess still he is your older brother. So Don't curse him. And wake up everyone is waiting for you.

Y/n : Aiden you Didn't go for work.

Aiden : It's Sunday princess. Wake up now.

Y/n : give me a huggy big bro.

Aaron looking at them with sad eye..

Y/n look at him and see that Aaron is sad.

Y/n : Aaron oppa come and give me a huggy too.

Aaron become happy and run too her.

??: have a siblings time without me??

Y/n : no Adrian oppa come and join.

After the bone crashing hug

Aiden: now freshen up and come downstairs.

Few momenta later

I did my morning routine and wear a baggy pants with Aaron's hoodie. The cap of hoodie on and wear my round glasses. I am not a nerd or ugly but i Don't trust people around me easily so i prefer to hide myself from unknown people.

I go down stairs.
While walking that stupid maid bumped into me and slip all the juice on me. I got angry. Really very angry and without apologizing i saw her smirking and i lost it. Without thinking i slapped her hard and started to yelling..

?? Pov

I saw her slapped the maid and started to yelling at her for a mere accident. The maid have teary eyes. I felt sick buy this behaviour. This girl is going to be my future wife. That mannerless, ruthless, furious girl is going to be my wife. It made me nausea. I am an idol. All the girls are dying to marry me. And i am going to marry her who is nothing like i ever wanted. Suddenly i go out of the trace by someone calling my name.

Tae...
Tae..
Taeeee
Taehyung..
Earth on taehyung..

Tae : haa..
Mrs.kim: what are you thinking..
Tae: nothing...

IT'S ONLY BEACAUSING I PROMISED MRS.LEE.
WHAT THE HELL I BROUGHT MYSELF INTO...

DISAPPOINTED FACE...