Chapter 9

Y/n's pov

After that day i never really interact with tae. One of his friend Eunwoo has come for some phootshoot. And he is openly judging my looks with no shame. He still can't except the fact tae is married to an ugly girl. And Eunmi is still getting into my nervs.

I was sitting in the leaving room with Ari and niki chit chating about our not so happening life.

Y/n: yeah ari i know you have something with Aaron.
Aria: well if i date Aaron what will you do.
Y/n: i can write Slut weds man whore on your wedding.
Aria: did you just call me a slut.
Aaron: did you just call me a man whore infront of everyone.  Bts and Eunwoo is here. Ugghhh..  Y/n.
Y/n: as if It's not true.
Ari: disrespectful bitch. (Sulky face)
Nikita started laughing.
Nikita: damn y/n you can't really change.
Y/n: yeah niki leave it. Btw how is it between you and josh. How is sucking his dick.
Nikita: good and big and satisfying.
Aria: lucky bitch
Y/n : as if you are not sucking my Brothers dick.
Aria: Yeah,  what are you saying.
Y/n: i have a full length video.
Showing her the video.
Aria: yeah delete the video.
Y/n: say that you are dating my brother.
Aaron: what the fuck. Bitch delete it right now.
Y/n : uhh no first spill the tea
Aria: okay okay we are dating
Y/n: uh haha.
Aaron : as if you Didn't find out right a away
Y/n: yeah yeah

Tae's pov
Me with bts eunwoo and eunmi were in leaving room along with y/n, her brother and friends. They are talking.  And in a few minute it started to turn nasty. My ears turn red by there talk. and than jimin started a conversation.

Jimin: seems like your wife is really dirty minded.
Jk: damn tae is going to have a really good...
Tae: KOOK.
Jin: yeah you unholy child stop teasing my baby tae.
Jhope: they all need hobi water.
Namjoon: yah what a interesting combo
Yoongi: uff let me sleep.
Jk: hyung It's not your bad room
Yoongi: do you want me to whip you ass child.
Tae: why you all are so nasty?

I Couldn't take their nasty talk anymore.  I went out to the backyard and sit on the bench.  The weather is pretty nice. What if y/n is here besids me. How would it feel to hold her hand. She Isn't even looking at me. What's wrong with her. I kindda miss her. I think i should started to talk with her more and stop showing my cold shoulder. It's not like i Didn't imagine her under me all mess. I Didn't know why i even imagine her like that. I even have wet dreams about her. Aghh i guess jimin is right. I like her. Fuck i like her. I still have time to work on our relationship. Yeah tae It's time to improve your relationship with your wife. She Isn't bad afterall. Or she is.. I frowned. I heard loud noice from the leaving room. I hurried get into the living room. I saw Eunmi is lying on floor. She has a finger printed on her cheek. Crying her eyes out and begging y/n to leave her. Y/n is grabing her hair and ready to throw a punch. I am shocked by the scene infront of me. I never thought to witness this kind of scene. So All the complains eunmi made are all true? Before she throw a punch i pulled her away from Eunmi.

" What the hell y/n ", i shouted.
Y/n: tae leave me
Tae: stop it y/n.
Y/n: i will kill this bitch right now.
Tae: i said stop this god damn drama.
Y/n : tae you Don't know what she was saying.
Tae: i Don't want to know. Apologize to her
Y/n : i will not. It's her fault. She startrd it.
Tae: Did she stared to abuse you?
Y/n : yeah she.. ( cut of by tae)
Tae: oh y/n as if i Don't know about your Anger issue and behaviour problem.
Y/n: but tae list...
Tae: shut up. Say sorry to her right now
Y/n: on my death.
Tae: so you wont?
Y/n: no
Tae: you remembered what i said i Won't tolerate you fucking arrogance.  I am not your mother. I shouldn’t have married you. You are just a shame for me. You are a self centered, unreasonable person.  I hate you. I hate being married to you. You ruined my peace and happiness.
I yelled at her angrily and run outside. I need fresh air. I walk to the near by park. There is a lake. I sit Their.  I Don't want to think anything. I kindda regret saying hurtfull words but she left no option for me.

Yoongi's pov

I was watching all the drama and i kindda felt pity for y/n. She Isn't at fault. I was trying to sleep in the couch opposite to y/n's. Rest of the bts were backyard having some evening quality time.
So i kindda know It's Eunmi's fault.  I saw tae said all thoes hurtful word to y/n and her eyes were all teary. That jerk Didn't even notice the mark on her cheeks. It's quite visible.  Why Don't he Trust his own wife. I saw tae going outside and y/n run to her room.