Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

My mom introduce me with her friends family. The guy sitting opposite of me suppose to be my fiance. Well he is kindda familiar.  Wait Isn't he the Kim Taehyung from bts. OMG.  Hell yeah. I have listened to their songs a few times but i never thought i am going to marry one of them. But wait Weren't he dating a girl few years ago. I have heard he was going to marry her. Didn't they get married?  What was her name. Oh yeah Mirae. What happen to them. But he looks hot. Why did he even agreed to marry me. Is he nice just like he shows to the world? Yeah y/n what the fuck are you thinking.  Should i give him a chance?  But what happen to mirae. Suddenly i get back to reality from my thoughts.

Aaron : what are thinking?  Already in love??  Uhh ha??

Y/n : what the fuck Aaron.

Adrian: language miss.

Aiden : you are staring at him for a long time.

Y/n : i wasn’t.  I was just thinking.

Aaron : what was you Thinking?

Y/n : Didn't he suppose to marry her girl friend Mirae. What happen?

Aaron : you Don't know??  Seriously?

Y/n : should i know?  ( frowning)

Aaron :( sigh) she died

Y/n : wait what??

Aaron : yeah,  three years ago. Two month before Their marrige. In a car accident.

Y/n : poor thing.  ( sadly looked at tae)

Aaron : the devil becoming soft for her husband. It seems new.

Y/n : shut up. He might have go through a lot. It decide i wont show him attitude.

Adrian : let me check if sun rises from the wast.

Y/n: shut up. I am just pitying him.

Aiden: we will see.

Y/n : ahhhh!!! All of you stop.

Tae's pov

I saw y/n was talking to her brothers.  More like goofing around. She doesn’t seems like a bad person right now. She is looking nice and adorable. Wait did i just said adorable.  What's wrong with me. But the hardest question is how am i suppose to change her? I Don't think being nice to her is going to help. I have to think about something else. She smiled while talking to her brothers.  Her simle is beautiful.  Oh my god what is happening to me. But am i going to have a wedding.  I just want to sign the marriage certificate and get over it. But how can i say mom and aunty lee that i Don't want celebration. It will look rude.
Stop thinking too much tae. Suddenly i heard uncle lee was saying us to go to living room and discuss the marriage thing.

We all went to go to the living room. Oh my this girl again get back to her old self and arguing with her parents. And suddenly she proposed something that totally make me shocked and relived and i join the conversation.

Tae: if you Don't mind uncle and aunty i agreed with her idea...

Y/n's pov

We went to the living room and my mom started to say she wants a grand wedding. It pissed me off. First they forced me to a marriage and now wedding.  Hell no. And i started to argue with my mom. " i Don't want a fucking wedding.  Just sign the marriage certificate and get over it " i said. I clearly see my mom Didn't like the idea but to my surprise taehyung said something which cought me of guards.

Tae: if you Don't mind uncle and aunty i agreed with her idea...

He agreed.
Thank god he agreed.
I am happy that he agreed.