Chapter 5

Marriage day

Y/n's pov

Well yeah It's my marriage day today.  Nothing special in this day. I am wearing a baggy pants and my brother's hoodie with glasses. Tae is sitting in front of me wearing that nice pair of clothes.

 Tae is sitting in front of me wearing that nice pair of clothes

He is looking extremely nice. I guess unlike me he dressed up for his day.he sign the Papers. And now It's my turn to sign. I took the pen and breath.  My hand is shaking. I heard my father asked me to sign. I again looked at him and sign. Hell i am married now. I  am the wife of kim taehyung.  There is particularly no one present except our family members than my mom decleard she had arranged a good feast for dinner to celebrate our marriage.

Tae's pov

It's the day finally.  I am going to get married. I dressed into a nice suit tho their is no function to be held but i thought it would be nice to dress well. I went to the office room of uncle lee. I saw y/n is wearing her usual clothes.  Am i overdressed i thought to myself. But suddenly i heard uncle lee asked me to sign the Paper. It will be a lie if i say i wasn’t nervous.  I was hella nervous.  My brother patted my shoulder. I guess he understand my nervousness.  And Taeri smiled a bit.  I sign it anyway and give it to y/n. I can see the nervousness and hesitation on her face. She took a deep breath and her hand is shaking.  Uncle lee ask her to sign and she sign it hesitantly. Than aunty lee declared we are having a feast for dinner to celebrate our marriage. Their were Only our family present.  I wanted to call Jimin to stay by my side but he was busy. But they were coming to LA end of the month for our next bon Voyage shoot and for work on our new Album.  We are going to collab with Aaron y/n's brother and the musician Aria.. She is one of the best singer around the world and we admir her work. Let's see what future hold. Jungkook was whining to come as well but they couldn’t make it here. I hope y/n Don't behave unreasonable to them tho i already talked about everything about my wedding and they knows the reason why i married her. Still hopping she will not make any unnesesarry scene infront of them.

After dinner aunty lee asked y/n to take me to her room as i am going to stay in her room.  Shoot i totally forgot that i have to sleep with her and share the same room with her. Stupid me how can i forget it. Than i notice y/n gesturing me to follow her. My mom said she already transfered my belonging to her room. I followed her and entered her room. Unlike others girl her room has a dark theme.

Although the room is all black but it looks classy

Although the room is all black but it looks classy. Why she has a classy room while it seems like she Doesn't even like to dressup herself. Her fashion and looks Doesn't go with her attitude and room.  But why should i bother.
" listen we might be married but Don't expect i am going to be a lovey dovey husband. I married you to repay the debt and kindness of aunty lee. And Don't you dare to behave they way you behaved with others.  I wont tolerate your bratty attitude like your parents and brothers. Understand??  " i coldly said to her. I see her nodded a bit. I was taked aback. She just nodded and Didn't talked back or yelled. I thought she will talk back and aruge with me. Strange.
But i shake it off and went to the washroom to take a shower and change.

Y/n's pov

After the celebration my mom ask me to take tae to my room. Well i was expecting that. Afterall we are married now. After Knowing how he lost her lover i decide to behave polite to him. Well i am not exactly that much bad how they think i am. I have my own reason for my every action. I do have friends like others. I have a soft side too. I just decide to not make everything more complecated and let it be. I entered to my, no i guess our room. he look here and there.  I was in my own thought when i heard him saying something.

"listen we might be married but Don't expect i am going to be a lovey dovey husband. I married you to repay the debt and kindness of aunty lee. And Don't you dare to behave they way you behaved with others.  I wont tolerate your bratty attitude like your parents and brothers. Understand??" he coldly said to me.

Well i am a bit shocked after hearing this. Now i get it why he agreed to marry me. I just nodded a bit and saw him going to bathroom. I guess for taking shower. I layed down to my bed and sighing deeply. I pull the cover and turn off the light and slept.

Tae's pov

I come out from the shower while drying my hair. I saw the lights are off and noticed y/n is sleeping.  I sighed and went to the other side of the bed. I went under the cover and shortly drifted to dreamland.