Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

I woke up from the alarm clock. It's 6 in the morning. I turn off the alarm and slept again. It's my everyday routine. The dark color blinds help to keep my room dark even if It's bright outside. I again get back into my dreamland.

Some times later

??: wakey wakey.
Y/n: go away.
??: better wake up now girl. Mom is waiting for you. You again come home late last night. Where were you?

Y/n : get lost. I Don't care who is waiting for me. I Didn't ask. And It's none of anyone's business where was I.

?? : dad wants you in the office.

Y/n: I am not going. Now get lost. Don't disturb my sleep.

??: It 12 in the afternoon sleepy head.

Y/n : i Don't give a fuck. Please Aaron, before i lose control get out of my room.

Aaron: okay okay, i am going baby sis.

I woke up from my sleep. Aggh Aaron you just ruin my sleep. I went to the bathroom brush my teeth. I turn on the tap and filled my bathtub with warm water. I put a strawberry flavoured bathbomb in the water and wait a while. I put my body into the bathtub and my body relaxed. I took a good shower and put on some sweat pants and hoodie and go downstairs.
I see my mom and my 2 elder brothers are in the living room.

Y/n : good morning.

??: good afternoon i guess.

Y/n : come on Adrian It's morning for me.

Adrian : yeah yeah

Mom: call him oppa he is older.

Aaron : tell her to call me oppa too.

Y/n : in your dreams.

Actually Aaron and Adrian Are my brothers. I have another brother Aiden. He is the oldest among us. And than Adrian the 2nd child and than Aaron my twin. My mom or i can say step mom is a young korean women in her late 40's. She had no child of her own and my dad married her aftter few years of the divorcement with our biological mom. My dad is an American man in his 50's.

Mom said "are you going to have breakfast or you are up for lunch . We are about to go for lunch". " I will have lunch " i muttered. " I have something to talk about with you " mom said.

We sattled down for lunch. " what do you want to talk about " i asked. " Are you seeing someone? " mom asked. "No, why do you asked? " i returned.

"I want you to meet someone. He is the son of my best friend from korea. I want you to sattle down with him " mom said.

" what the hell. You want me to get married? ( i bust out in anger). I will not. I throw the glass near me.

" you are going to meet him tomorrow. They are coming to LA. End of discussion " mom bursted out and leave.

I am getting blind by my anger.
It's not happening.
I hate them all.