17

I finally pulled into jaidas driveway and got out

I finally pulled into jaidas driveway and got out. Everybody's cars were her so I'm guessing everybody was here. I know led on the door and I heard commotion and then the door opened. I saw smokey hug ass standing there with a burger. " why they always send you to the door knowing yo ass high, what if i was the police"

" Fuck the police, I got a prescription for the weed i smoke " I made the face all the black people know when they know somebody bullshittin.( y'all know the face) he moved out the way and I walked in the house and I walked into the living room to see everybody. Surprisingly jaida was sitting on the couch and ready to go. What Elsa say... for the first time in forever.

I sat down next to her and she looked up and smiled. She was taking instagram videos and she pointed the camera towards me. I tree up my set and then tuned back tot he boys. " where y'all finna go"
Zay said. Everybody started asking questions and I just looked around until they alms stopped " y'all can take them questions and shove them up yall ass. But we bout to head out" i grabbed jaida hand and put her infront of me.

She started walking tot he door as I pulled up my pants. I nodded and them before walking out. I seen jaida playing with diesel by sticking her finger in the window but pulling it out before he could bite it I opened the door and she got in putting diesel on her lap. Going around the car I got in my seat and started it pulling my phone out to play music.

She snatched my phone and played body- summer walker. " un un jaida turn this shit off. She put my phone under her thigh and shook her head. I put the car in reverse pulling out of the driveway and down the street. She was singing along and recording herself as i drove.

We've been in the car for about 10 minutes now and we pulled up to a park

We've been in the car for about 10 minutes now and we pulled up to a park. Trigger grabbed rubbed diesel leash form the backseat and clipped him on. She popped the truck and got out the car grabbing like 8 bags befor coming and opening my door. I got out putting diesel ont he ground befor followibg after her. We came to thins part were ther was a table good and other stuff already set up and then she put the bags down pulling out paint canvases and snacks.

She pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses before setting 4 blunts on the table. I smiled as I saw her pull out food and set that up too. I've always wanted to do this since I saw it on instagram awile ago but I've never had nobody to do it with. " come here baby " she said a sitting down. I walked in between her legs as she had her hands on my hips and pulled me down to where I was sitting.

" how was your day" i leaned in a wrapped my arms around her back as I told her about my day. She was keeping eye contact the whole time to where I looked away and continued talking. She lifted my head back up and pulled me closer. We was chest to chest as i wrapped up my day. I smiled as i leaned in and kissed her before getting off her and going across the table.

She started opening her canvas and I followed. There was lots of laughs and drinking. It was great.
——
I know it's short I'm sorry I'll try to update again soon.