05

i sat in the living room of zays house and ate my chicken tenders

i sat in the living room of zays house and ate my chicken tenders. i looked over to see the girl still sleep, she was FINE. I finished the food before standing up and throwing it away as i walked back into the room the girl go a notification she uncovered her eye and looked at her phone. she stood up and then pulled up her sweats just for them to drop again.

i was walking back to the couch as she stood up, she stretched a little bit before grabbing her phone and walking outside. i zoned back into the conversation i was having with Nia (her friend) " but yea i was like hoe i didn't even want the nigga." i shook my head as i was listening to her. long story short Nia was a hoe like i'm not judging because that has nothing to do with me so i mind my business.

" why don't you just get a boyfriend" i said. she looked at me crazy. i knew Nia didn't want a boyfriend but what was the point of ruining other people relationship when you can have your own. " girl its summer time" i heard a car start up and zay popped his head up " aye, jaida go run this out to her really quick" i looked him crazy.

" no i don't know her" i said he smacked his lips and grabbed the bag handing it to me " just call her trigger, all you got to do is give it to her and come back" he say back down and for back on his phone. i huffed and snatched the bag and started walking out. " you lazy ass could have did it" i said mumbling because why did i need to give it to her i don't even know her.

his legs work just as good as mine but here i am. i walked up to her car to see her smoking. i could hear her music playing and i knocked on the window. she looked over before nodding her head over to the other side. i walked to other side she unlocked the door and i got in.

she finished her blunt then dusted herself off and tuned the music down. she looked over to me " what you need" i studied her face for a little her face had a scar and her eyes were low. she had bags under eyes she looked tired. man the things i would-i caught myself clearing me throat before speaking "um they wanted me to give you this" i held up the bag. she outreached her hand and i handed it to her "stay here" she said as she got out opening the trunk and putting the bag in it. while she was out there she took off her jacket and threw it in the back seat leaving her in a white tee.

she got in and pulled off the street. i looked at her "where are we going" i asked she looked at me for a minute before looking back at the road. i thought she wasn't going to answer me. i had only heard her talk once since i met her and then she pulled a gun out.
" i need to pick up my food" she said lowly i nodded my head going to my messages with nia

nia👨🏽‍🦲
jaidawayda 🤟🏽has shared their location

nia👨🏽‍🦲:girl where are you at
today 3:34

i'm going to get food with trigger :jaidawayda🤟🏽
read 3:35

I exited the chat as we pulled up to popeyes she got her food and we sat there. it was quiet beside the music she was playing. it wasn't awkward it was just chill. while we were in the car she at her food. she only at a couple piece's before she go a notification. she close her food befor putting it in the back seat. she opens her phone and nodded before putting it away. she looked over to me for looking at my outfit . she reached back grabbed her jacket handing it to me.

"what you want me to hold it" i said making a face because my outfit was fine. i had on some spandex shorts and a tank top because it was hot as fuck outside. " put that shit on" i signed but did what she said. i think she would say it for a reason so i didn't argue. we pulled up to a house and she got out. i reached to get out but she locked the doors. sighing i sat back as a man came out. he looked at me before going to the back of the car.

i heard talking before she walked around and unlocked the door. she was ok my side of the car. she reached over me and went into the glove department pulling out a bag of some kind and shut the door.
it was was a couple minuets before i saw the dude go back in his house and the trunk shut. she walked around getting in. she pulled off and turned back on music.

i leaned on the window and closed my eyes. soon enough to feel asleep. i didn't know how long i was sleep i just know we made a certain turn and i woke up. i looked up and saw my house. she tuned off the car and opens the door. she grabbed her phone before closing it and walking around. she opens my door and i got out. i zipped up her jacket because sit was more windy now. she walked behind me as we walked into the house.

there was more people here now including Denise. me and Denise have a history of beef. she was talking mad shit when my dad got killed so i beat her ass and we haven't liked eachother since. i walked in and sat at the only open couch and trigger sat right next to me.

" where did y'all go" my brother said. trigger looked up and then looked back at her phone ignoring him. " i went with her to get something to eat" i said. he scrunched up his face. " you was just scared to go give her the bag, now you going out to eat. y'all was gone for damn a hour and that's all y'all did" i looked at trigger. i saw her still in her phone. he just kept talking and i rolled my eyes. As i was about to say something trigger spoke up

"nigga she said we went to go get food and that's what we did, now can you shut the fuck up" everybody went quiet. she grabbed her keys and left. i signed and went to the guest room. that was a eventful night
———————————————————————————
hey y'all another chapter done. i know this might seem slow but i don't want to just jump into action.
please vote and y'all me how y'all like it and what i could fix.
question of the day: hamburger or hotdogs