04

I woke up to my phone goin off back to back

I woke up to my phone goin off back to back. That shit was getting annoying i usually have it on dnd but i forgot to put it on last night. i groaned and rolled over to see a whole bunch of messages. This confused me because i only have a couple contacts so who would be texting me this much.

I turned on my phone, closing my eyes at the brightness. I turned it down before going through the message thread.

pimp&pimpetts 🤘🏽🤟🏽

smoke💨:where did she go with the supply
today-12:27

zay👴🏽: nigga does it look like we know we all in the same room. today-12:30

zz💤: why are you guys texting and we are sitting right next to exahother
     -today 12:31

smoke💨 : oh yeah, y'all are in the same room.
smoke💨 : now that i really look at you zion, you really ugly as hell.
        -today 12:34

where should we meet up :🔫
today 1:27

As soon as they started typing again i exited the group chat. sitting up i'm my bed and took my hoodie off. I didn't change when i got home i just went straight to sleep. i stretched and then scratched my arms lightly. getting up i fixed my pants before waking down stairs and opened the fridge and grabbed some grapes. picking some off i put them in a bowl.

i rinsed them and then sat down. i only slept for 2 hours. that's why i was mad when i got woke up. i rarely ever get a good night of sleep or any at all. so when i can i usually try to get as much as i can since i don't know when i'll be able to sleep again.

i could hear my phone going off up stairs. i wasn't to much worried about it so i let it continue to ring. i finished my grapes and left the bowl there going back upstairs. my house was pretty quiet that's why i wanted a dog. i finny made into my room and grabbed my phone. zay sent me a location to meet at i didnt reply back but i knew he could see i read it.

I walked in the bath room and looked in the mirror. my face was pretty smooth other then the scar i had on it. It was from when my mom was having her withdraws, she asked me if i had any money and i told her no. she attacked me with a knife and cut my eye. i'm could have been blind but the knife didn't go that deep.

i hated how i looked because i looked just like her. that's why i didn't get it. how can you treat your own blood like that. That why i don't trust niggas now. if my own mother can do me like that than think  of what a nigga with no relation to me can do. i sighed as i turned away from the mirror turning on the shower. i let it get hot before stepping in.

 i let it get hot before stepping in