06

next day i drove down the highway to get to the trap

next day
i drove down the highway to get to the trap. i haven't spoke to anybody since yesterday. That shit kinds pissed me off with the whole zion and jaida situation. I don't know what the fuck he wanted me to do, what do you want camera footage like damn. i sighed as i calmed down ever time i think about it i get pissed off.

i pulled up in the driveway and shut off the car and walked in. i don't speak to nobody. i just went straight down to the basement seeing the boss standing there. he wanted me to get information out of this dude. he stole some money and my boss wanted to know why but he was keep quiet. i took off my jacket before steeping front of the man tied to the chair. he's been working here longer than me i wonder what made him do it.

i sat infront of him and started talking " why you do it" he looked at me the. started mumbling behind the duck-tape. " oh my bad" i said chuckling. i grabbed one end of the tape before ripping it of as painfully as i can. his head went to the left as he breathed heavy. " fuck you" he said. i tilted my head and laughed.

"fuck me, really? i'm not the one tied to a chair. i'm bout to fuck you up you know that right. this could all be avoided if you tell me why you did it" he hesitated before spitting on my face. i clenched my jaw closing my eyes. i took a slow deep breath before cocking my hand back and punching the fuck out of him. i took a paper towel and wipes my face beforek turning around and grabbing a knife.

" you don't want to talk so i'll make it permanent" i opened his mouth as grabbed his tongue. i held the knife up to it before he started screaming,i let it go. and just like that information was pouring out. he told us everything. i nodded my head listening. after he finished i grabbed my gun and shot him right between the eyes.

he was going to die either way he still stole the money no matter the circumstances. the cleaning people came and got the hose to get rid of it. i wiped my hands and gun before walking back up stairs.
that was all i needed to to today so i decided to head out.

getting in my car i drove down a familiar street pulling into the driveway. i walked up the door and opened it walking in and locking it. "mama what i tell you about leaving this door open" i yelled. i heard shuffling before my mama walked into the room. she hugged me tingly as we rocked side to side before she smacked me.

"what i tell you bout coming in my house yellin" i rubbed my head before smacking my teeth. If you are wondering this is not my biological mama but she took me in when i needed it the most. i used to call he Nichole but she treated me like her daughter so i started calling her mama. i loved her with all my heart as she set an example of what true genuine love was supposed to look like.

we have been through everything together. she visited me when i went to jail, she was there for me in the hospital when i tried to kill myself, i cried on her when my first girlfriends cheated on me and we been rocking strong since. she was a wonderful women that i appreciated.

" mama you got to be more careful i don't want anything to happen to you" she sighed before nodding. " yea i know baby, i'll start locking ok" i nodded my head before sniffing the air. " you cookin?" she nodded and walked away as i followed behind her.

" the block party is tomorrow so i needed to start cooking today" mama does this block party every year. where the whole hood comes and eats. the only problem is anybody is allowed. she has made it clear that there will be NO shooting in her back yard so there's no beef allowed. i always told her that she should do it at a park or something because this is where she lays her head every night but she never listened.

i would paint the whole city red if anything happened to my mama and everybody knows that. she very respected because of that, they know pressure comes behind her and that i don't play. i never dwelled on it too much because of that but i was still cautious.

"yea i know ima be there" i said. she looked at me with a certain look before turning around facing me
" don't come over here with no bullshit, i know y'all got y'all oops or whatever but this is a get together let's keep it friendly"  i nodded. she tell me this every time.

"i know mama, but i got to go i love you" i hugged her and kissed her forehead. " i love you to baby stay safe" i nodded waking out. zay had text me to come to his house so i was going to head over there and then go home. i rode down the street getting back on the highway to get to his house.

i pulled up and got out banging on the door. i guess they knew it was me because they opened it pretty quick. i walked in nodding at the other before sitting down next to jaida. " hi" she said with a smile i looked at her before nodding "wassup". zion  looks between us before shaking his head.  he had one more time to do some slick shit and i was gon beat his ass.

Because the the way he was  talking reckless yesterday should have got him a ass whooping but i let that shit slide. not again." we got this luck to do tomorrow" i shook my head. " i can't". i said zay looked at me before speaking " why, tomorrow is the day we can catch his ass before he leave town he gon be at this get together at mrs.nichole house"

i shook my head harder " That's my mama cookout and you can get him there, it's a no beef get together meaning you can't pop nobody and even if you could you not killin nobody at my mama house" i said. I was not about to get my ass beat because they wanted to get back at somebody. they could get his ass after the cookout.

"alright i got a plan" i said
———————————————————————————
hey y'all, we finally learned a little but about jersei's life outside or the trap.
how y'all like it please vote
did y'all notice jaida is the only one jersei willingly speaks too 👀👀

question of the day: do you want to go to college