Chapter 20; Not all secret can be kept for a long time

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

Chapter 20

It was a great morning with a bright shining natural light, shifting from Ciel's window. The two couples were hugging each other; Build was facing his lover's chest while Ciel was wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's shoulder.

The two couples stay together from their own position when a sudden ringing of an alarm disturbed the two of them from their precious sleep. At first, the couple didn't mind those irritating alarms but Build had enough and decided to gently smack his lover's chest, requesting to turn off the annoying discomfort.  Ciel felt those hands from his chest, before slowly opening his eyes, welcoming the bright sun facing towards them. He turned off the alarm and made its way to his lover's hair, sniffing the dazzling scent. He kissed the top of Biu's head, softly caressing its palm, circling his fingertips around those. Build giggles from the sudden action, leisurely opening his eyes to see his lover's face.

"  Good morning Biu," Ciel greeted, with a sleepy voice. Build smiled from those sweet greetings, apparently, snuggling his face from Ciel's neck. He sniffed those intoxicating scents, resting his head for a short period of time.

" I'll cook breakfast, yeah?" Ciel asked the clingy Build beside him. " five more minutes" Build demand, pouting towards his lover's face. He slightly laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness and he also thinks that this is a big privilege that he can get for his lover. Seeing this adorable side of his boyfriend was enough for Ciel's mood to brighten up. 

" Anything for you " 

Both of them stayed in each other's arms, embracing the splendid moment that they needed together. Ciel would always sniff his boyfriend's hair from time to time, like it was an addiction that he wanted to max for the meantime. It smells intoxicatingly good. Ciel thought. 

" It tickles!" Build demanded but Ciel kept doing it purposely like he wanted to see his lover's reaction from teasing. " Your hair smells so good, what can I do?" 

Build blush from the flirty compliment, 

" Whatever. Y–you can cook now " He pushed Ciel's chest from his, but his lover just laughed from his action, like he didn't care if he was still fine if Build ever slapped him from his biceps.

" Cute " 

Build covered himself from the blanket above his head, hiding himself from the person beside him. Ciel sweetly smiled at those actions, giving his boyfriend's peck from the top of its head. After their loving moment, Ciel proceeds to stand up from their bed before going from the kitchen, preparing their breakfast for today. On the other hand, Build rubbed his eyes before getting up and going from the bathroom to freshen up himself. He went to his boyfriend's closet, borrowing some of it because he didn't prepare any. 

Ten minutes have passed, before Build finally finished to freshen up himself. He grabbed the clothes that he borrowed from his boyfriend, before dressing himself up. It's just a plain white t-shirt together with a black pants that he just randomly picked.

Leaving the bathroom, He sees his boyfriend's phone snoozing repeatedly, like someone was calling him. He looked in his lover's direction and it was cooking their breakfast, so probably that's why he didn't notice. Build didn't want to disturb his lover so instead of approaching Ciel, He approached its ringing phone, with an unknown number displayed on the screen. Scammer? Prank calls?