Chapter 5: Predator and its Prey

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

!! THIS CHAPTER IS A MATURED CONTENT AND 18+ SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.!!

Chapter 5

BUILD

" Aren't we going to shower first? I…mean we're both covered with sweat so–" I asked him, making excuses because I'm really nervous about what's happening.

He didn't respond but gave me a monstrous stare waiting for its prey to give in. I heavily sighed, pushing him softly in front of me and stripped my pants as he said.

" Good" He smirked like a maniac.

Is this really the start?

Someone please knock on the door..

I walked towards the bed and sat there comfortably while I saw  Bible getting a chair positioned in front of the bed where he was now facing me. He got a book and started to read it which made me confused.

What is he up to?

" Why are you staring at me? Are you testing my patience?" He said in his dominant voice.

I felt a cold shiver running down my spine when he used his authoritative voice. Instead of feeling scared, I feel like I am his pet and he is my master, wanting him to dominate me and consume me. I don't know why am I feeling like this…I should feel  humiliated! 

It's like my pride back off and Immediately completely gives in to him.

I started to take off my boxer that's covering my shaft but still this jerk didn't even pay attention to me still focusing his gaze on the book that he just brought earlier.

What the hell?

I started to touch my shaft feeling the cold palm of mine moving my hands up and down at a slow pace. Bible still didn't steal his gaze on mine not even once. 

My patience is running out and I want to get out of here as soon as possible. If he didn't even pay attention to me then why bothered doing all this?

I started to fast my pace, pumping my shaft harder to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Hngg….Ah fuck!....Ah…ahhh"

 I was moaning shamelessly in front of him but still he didn't even put his glance on mine even though I will come soon.

" Shit….Ahhh…" I chanted repeatedly, feeling all the pleasure running to my body.

I can feel that my own orgasm will come soon so I pump my shaft faster than before when suddenly Bible stood up getting something on his bag. My gaze automatically followed him curiously when I finally figured out that he himself is hard too even though he didn't even glance his gaze at me.

You're still paying attention at least huh?

He walked towards me holding something but I can't see it clearly because the pleasure inside me is still increasing because I haven't released yet. He goes to the bed spreading my legs wider while me dumbfounded, curious what he is going to do. 

I caught his gaze on mine. I can see the true color of his Browny dark eyes because of the sun's reflection towards us. The lust on his eyes is obviously starting to appear and I hardly gulped knowing where this will end.

He finally pulled the object that he's holding onto for his dear life and my eyes suddenly widened, afraid that the thing he was holding might hurt me.

It's a cock ring…

" Wait! What are you doing?!" I asked in my shaky voice, slightly afraid.

He put his hand on my mouth covering it when he put the cock ring on my shaft suddenly. I yelped hissing in pain, badly want to come but this bastard is teasing me with this stupid object of his.

" It hurts.." I demand feeling the tears rolling down on my cheeks..

" Shhh…Don't worry this will just take a few minutes so bear with it for the meantime." He whispered in my ears, feeling my body goosebumps on his actions.

I nodded automatically confused as to why I agreed with him. I badly and needyly want to come but this cock ring on my shaft is stopping me to released. I groaned feeling the vibrations electrocuting me because of our body interactions. I badly want him to touch me but  still I wouldn't give up to this bullshit play of his.

" Ahhh…Fuck!...Please let me come!" I begged sobbing softly.

" Not yet until I say so. If you come right now I will double your punishment this instant." He assured me watching me suffer with pleasure.

He's on top of me while me beneath him. he's still fully clothed while me myself is  fully naked in front of him ready to be fucked. My mouth hung open moaning endlessly when suddenly he shoved his two fingers inside my mouth that almost made me choke.

" Wet it nicely if you don't want it to hurt while I ram it inside you" He said in his raspy voice.

What?

I whined but still coated it nicely with my saliva as he said too.  I should feel angry that he's doing this to me but instead I even enjoyed it! I badly want to cry but my body is betraying me every touch that my friend is doing.

" Good boy" He said after I finished coating his fingers with my own saliva.

My head is spinning and I can feel my body will pass out in time because of the mixed pleasure and pain that I'm feeling right now. Bible shoved his two fingers on my bottom without even warning. 

" Ahhh!" I screamed in pain praying that this hotel room is soundproof.

" Yeah, scream like that. I want to hear you moan so don't ever try to hold it back" He said in his raspy voice.

I Kept moaning in pleasure when he kept hitting my prostate in and out with his long fingers but I want something better than that.

" Please fucked me!" I said shamelessly. 

I don't know why these words come from my own mouth but I don't care anymore! I just wanted a release, that's all. 

" You're a Slut for me aren't you Biu?"

_________________________________

Hey Bubbles!!🙆💙 I decided to make this chapter for now because I have a free time and I promise to all of you that I will make a chapter if I'm free. But I do this chapter because I want to say sorry because Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I won't update somes cause of studies.

.

.

But please stay tuned cause I still update if possible!! 🙆💙