Chapter 6: The Devil Bastard

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

Chapter 6

Build stood up preparing himself to leave after what just had happened between them.

" You're leaving already?" Bible asked, sitting on the bed topless, smoking his cigarette in the decent room.

Build didn't respond but just keeps fixing himself because of shame and awkwardness that happened earlier. He can't believe he asked this bastard in front of him to fuck him? and the worst is that his body kept betraying him continuosly everytime the latter touch him? Now he can't even face this friend of his right now But this bastard is smiling like a fool like nothing ever happened!

What the fuck?

" Didn't even say thank you" Bible muttered but more like a whisper. Build still heard it and glared at him for a while.

" Thank you? Are you kidding me? For what?, For fucking me sir?!" The young man was pissed, laughing unbelievably, still annoyed.

" Well fuck you!" Build raises his middle finger to the man in front of him preparing to leave.

" I fucked you earlier, still not enough? You're greedy aren't you?My little slut." Bible turned his face to the latter confusing him.

" It's ok, If you want more you can ask me freely, No need to be shy because–" Bible looked at Build's lower abdomen before continuing his words.

" I already saw them" He then smirked, finishing the cigarette between his fingers.

" You fucking shameless bastard!" Build throws the slippers he is wearing cussing his shameless friend before leaving the guy alone.

Build hurriedly went down, afraid his friend might follow him. His legs are trembling in fear, also clueless as to why he is escaping even though he didn't do anything wrong. That bastard deserve's it so why is he feeling guilty?!. He's also  confused about his actions too but still manages to get out of the hotel successfully.

" That fucking bastard!!, I swear I'll revenge at him too when the time comes!" Build stomp his foot hard on the ground, frowning his eyebrows and was pissed after the bastard teased him.

While Bible, who keeps smoking non-stop finally reached his level before throwing the cigarette butt on the trash can, preparing himself to leave too.

He cleaned up himself before noticing on the side of the bed that his little slut left something. He picked it up holding his laugh before smirking victoriously.

It's a lube.

" So he even prepared for it huh?" He shook his head and didn't want to believe that his friend even had the audacity to deny that he didn't like it even though the latter's been preparing all this time.

Bible left the hotel  room successfully.  He decided to come up with a plan, picking up his phone to tease his friend, Build.

From: Bible

Look what I found?, sending the picture he took earlier.

Build:

What the fuck is that asshole?ತ_ತ

From: Bible

Lube obviously? Didn't see any before?

Build: