Chapter 17: Looks can be deceiving, sometimes

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

Chapter 17

Build was perplexed. He doesn't know after so many months of his so-called friend before appears in front of him was in here now. Talking to him. So many questions that he wants to ask on the guy but he stayed silent. Build admits that it's kinda awkward for them to meet up, especially sudden, but what can he do? The guy who hurt and took his pride was now here, standing in front of him.

" Why are you here?" Build blankly asked, blinking his eyes two times in a row.

" I wanted to talk, now. This instant" Bible's voice darkened,that made the confused latter raised his eyebrows.

" For what? I–I mean I can't. Ciel is waiting for me, and I can't just leave him there"

" He's dangerous, I'm telling you"

Dangerous? of what? Is he some kind of dangerous species wandering around? Does he really think that I'm dumb enough to believe that? Bullshit! Pete thought, rolling his eyes out.

" Yes, of course. Thank you for this non-sense warning but I do really have to go now" Build was about to left when, Bible tighten his grip toward the latter's wrist.

Seeing Bible again after a couple of months of not having a conversation with each other, Build thinks that so many have changed between them. Not really, to be specific but he somehow then again feel their bond and connection that they felt towards each other. Build is well awared that this man in front of him was the one who hurt him in a disgusting way but he can't help but to feel, missing those old times where the two of them was just a fucking teenager, enjoying their lives to the fullest. He can't help but to remember those sad memories. He can't remember when their relationship becomes like this but Build knows to himself that he wanna go back into those old times were their relationship is just fine. No arguments nor sad memories. Just the two of them being happy. Until reality hits him that those times were impossible to put through again.

" Please, just listen to me. Don't get to close too him" Build didn't speak any further and proceeded to leave, leaving the man in those dark alley alone.

" Where have you been?" Ciel innocently asked.

" My stomach suddenly act up, that's why It took longer for me to finish" Build lied and he can't help but to feel guilty. It's not like he did something wrong but somehow, what Bible said to him makes him become more suspicious on Ciel. But why would he?! It's not like that friend of his was more trustworthy enough than Ciel. No way he's gonna believe those!

=•••=

And here he was having a second doubts about his soon to be lover. Ciel. After meeting with Bible about a week ago, He can't help but to feel uneasy about the guy's statement. Build knows that he shouldn't be worried about anything because it's indeed impossible that Ciel will hurt him. Maybe this is just one of his tactics again to hurt me. Pete thought 

Build sighed, thinking heavily. Then again, the anonymous guy texted him but he already knows who it was. Obviously.

" I'm sorry, Build. I don't know how things went like this" Build felt bemused. It's already months ago then why is this fucker still apologizing to him? Something feels off. 

" Asshole" Build muttered annoyed.

Ciel is at his University today and Build can't felt but to feel bored without talking to anyone. Since he doesn't have anything to do, He decided to sleep for now and wait for his future faen to come back. At least for now. He crawled out onto the queen size bed of his and closed his eyes tirelessly. He needed to rest.

=•••=

Pete was disturbed many times when he heard his phone rang repeatedly. He was pissed and frustrated with the person who bothered him. He picked up his device that is on his side and decided to see who's the person who keeps agitating him. 

His eyes opened wide to see his parents text and even some of his friends. He didn't know what's happening. He was dumbfounded. Tons of messages on his inbox flooded and he Immediately panicked on what's happening around him. He clicked on one of his Dad's text messages and was shocked to see its message.

Dad👤:

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU HUH? YOU DARE TO EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF YOUR SCHOOL PRINCIPAL? WHAT'S GOTTEN IN YOU?! YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE FOR OUR FAMILY BUILD! I'M TELLING YOU.

Build was still confused, seeing his dad text. He doesn't know what's happening till now. He clicked his mom's message and was also disappointed to know.

Mom:

WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU BUILD? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER ONCE YOU DO THOSE SHAMELESS SCHEMES!

" Do what?! I didn't do Fucking anything!" Build muttered angrily seeing his mother's message.

I don't know what you all are talking about.

There were still five messages from his friend that are still left unread by him but he decided to read Job's message first. His friend in freshman year.

Job:⁠-⁠):

Shit bro! Did you see the rumors about you?? I didn't know that it would blow up! Fuck man, you're doomed! For surely, you're parents will be mad

Build kept scrolling onto his friend's message until he finally stopped on that one video. It's him. Build saw himself. His face was in horror, seeing himself on the video. He was shocked to see himself and was stunned, and didn't know what to do.

It was the video of him, pleasuring himself 

He's eyes extended in frightfulness, seeing himself moaning shamelessly on that fucking video. He Immediately closed his phone and still processing on what the fuck did he just witness. He's ashamed. 

Build hugged his knees and tears started to form onto his eyes. He realized earlier that Bible apologized to him, and he finally knows why. He didn't delete those videos and started to spread it throughout the entire school. He can't believe that he'll really do that! Build thought they were just fine and when he saw his friends eyes that day, It looked so sincere! Was that part of his plan?! Acting innocent then backstabbing him later?!

"Does he fucking hate me that much?!" Build uttered, still hugging his knees tightly, bursting out into crying. He doesn't know what he will do. He can't show his shameless face to anyone. His self-esteem suddenly faded. He didn't know if he couldn't face his parents or even his friends! 

It's all because of his Bastard guy!

Bible

=•••=

HEY READERS!! THIS IS ANOTHER UPDATE OF BEST BUDDIES SO IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING STAY TUNED LOVES!!

THANKS FOR READING!!

A/N: I somehow felt bad for Build I  this story...to be honest de doesn't DESERVE this! :'(( I wonder why Bible, (His friend) did this??

Any thoughts?? Feel free to comment:))