Chapter 7: An Old riend

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

BUILD

The aftertaste of the bitter liquid still stuck on my throat and I fucking hate it. I was gargling my throat with some water so that the uncomfortable feeling will be gone and I'm glad it did.  I coughed a little but still managed to breathe. Bible gave me his handkerchief but I didn't accept it.

" Just take it" He said but his actions toward me are so cold blooded but I can also see that he's worried.

Why is he acting so cold? If he's worried why not say it instead of bushing in the bush?? What the hell is this bastard thinking?

I have second thoughts about this but it's just a  handkerchief so what's wrong with it?I Immediately wipe the outside of my mouth and dry my hands with it too.

" Are you free this Sunday?" He ask smoking with his cigarette.

This fucking smoker…I didn't know he smoke!

" Why? Will you ask me again to do that disgusting thing with you?" I rolled my eyes out, pissed.

" No…I actually had two tickets with me, So I'm asking you if you're free" He continued smoking.

" I don't care how many tickets you have but No, I'm not free asshole. Dream on!" I furrowed leaving him behind.

I'm actually shocked that he didn't force me to go together with him like last time and I'm relieved. I'll Just hope he will continue this behaviour of his.

" OH MY GOD! I JUST REALIZED HE FUCKING KISSED ME?!! WAIT—THIS IS NOT RIGHT I BETTER GO BACK AT HIM A—" I was hurriedly running to the bathroom again when I was cut off by a taller guy that suddenly stopped in front of me. He's wearing a different uniform so I suppose he's not from here.I looked up to see who it was and confused why he's here.

" Ciel? Is that you?What are you doing here?" I stopped for a minute after asking him.

" I'm here to see you," He happily replied.

See me?

" It's been a month since I last saw you. We moved in from a different village and after that I didn't get to see you again" Ciel said, feeling guilty.

" What do you mean? I–it's not your fault!! Come with me, let's talk."

I guess I should ask him later.

I decided to skip my P.E class because it's not really important to me and I'll just get tired if I volunteer there.

Ciel and I are here at the Mall because I dragged him here. " So why did you come to see me?" I curiously asked, of course I need to.

" Reasons? Is that needed? I Just missed you, that's why I came to see you!" 

"  Missed my ass!" I smacked his head lightly. " You should just at least message me before going in here, You need to focus on your studies!!"

 "I'm 19 and I can do whatever I want!" He rolled his eyes, annoyed.
" Who cares about studies?" He added.

" Well I'm also 21 and you should listen to me. I'm your Phi and I'm telling you this for the better." I explained.

He stared at me in disbelief and started to laugh. He's so loud that the people around started staring at us.

" What the fuck? Why are you laughing?! What's funny?" I called him down, slapping his hand slightly on the table.