Chapter 15: Anonymous

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

Chapter 15

" No. It's Ok Build, I know you're doing this because of me, but I don't want to force you doing this neither make you uncomfortable" Ciel replied, reassuring the latter.

Meanwhile Build who's stunned earlier after saying those word to his friend was now came back to his senses. He nodded, proceeding to walk towards the shower head to clean himself up, seeing Ciel leaving him alone.

Build thoroughly clean himself brushing all the sticky sweats and dirt on his soft and milky skin. Finishing his shower, he then stop the running water that's been pissing him off because of its loud pressure.

Build wrapped the towel around his waist, and then silently left the bathroom without his friend knowing. He didn't try to bother the guy because of the inelegant conversation that they had earlier which made it even harder to approach him.

So dumb! Pete thought.

" Fuck Build! Why did you said that to him?" Build muttered anxiously.

" You've really lost your mind!" He then added, sitting on the edge of his bed.

A sudden appearance of a tall figure guy that made him startled a little.

Ciel

" I'm sorry for suddenly barging in but when I knock earlier I didn't see you opening the door so I slightly panicked, afraid on what happened to you in here"

" So….do you need something?"

" O—-h oh! Not really, I just wanna ask you if you picked an outfit yet for you to wear?"

" No, not yet. But why?"

" Is it okay if I give you something?" Ciel asked for the latter's permission.

" Sure, What is it?" A slight smile appears on Build's face, obviously curious and excited at the same time.

Ciel release a little red box that is on his hand. Opening it, Build saw a Diamond shape on the center and had his friend name carved on the shiny necklace.

Yes it was a necklace

With Ciel's name on the center

" What's this for? I—I mean why are you giving this to me when your name is the one that's written on it?"

" To know who do you belong too?" Ciel laughed, But Build notice that there is a slightly seriousness on his tone.

" Just kidding! I bought it for us to wear, Look"

My name? Pete thought.

" I think we should exchange—I–I mean that's my name written on that necklace"

" But…. Can you please wear mine and I'll wear yours? It's just that I don't want anyone to approach you expect for me! I just wants you for myself"

After hearing Ciel's statement, Build's cheeks heat up and was now blushing like a tomato who just had its first sunlight. He wanted to dig up a hole or find a place too hide because of the embarrassment that he's feeling. Meanwhile Ciel, Kept teasing non-stop without no reason.

" Oho! You're literally cute as ever!" Ciel blurted out, pinching the latter's cheek gently.

" Shut up! I'm not cute" Build pouted cutely, slapping Ciel's shoulder softly.