Chapter 18 : Mine

READ: THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY ACTORS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, NONE OF THIS ARE REAL. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION AND I WROTE THIS FOR FUN(◡ ω ◡)

ENJOY!!:))

CHAPTER 18

Pete was still tightly hugging his knees, crying helplessly. His mind was being Paranoid on how he should face his own parents or friends. He's still thinking of a way to find out.

The presence of a tall figure guy starts to walk closer towards him and even though he didn't look up, He still knew the intoxicating scent of the guy.

Ciel

" Build " Ciel approached the crying latter, worriedly checking his condition. He dropped his bag somewhere in the room before sitting on the edge of the bed, just an inch apart from Build.

Ciel can't help but to feel bad for the latter after what had just happened to him. Ciel just recently knew about the rumors and he didn't hesitate to go home after knowing it afterwards. He wanted to comfort Build so badly because Ciel knew that he didn't deserve to be treated like this! He wanted to punch himself, 'cause even he can't do anything about it. Ciel wanted to blame himself on why he didn't know about this sooner. If he should just have—known it all this time? He'll fucking kill the person who done this to his guy.

" Ciel…" Build silently approaches Ciel, resting his head on guy's shoulder.

" What should I do now?" Build buried his forehead against Ciel's shoulder, sobbing
helplessly.

Ciel pressed a tight hug along Build's body, patting its head as a reassurance,  " Don't worry Build, I'll stay by your side. I'll make sure to stay with you, I promise"

Ciel continued to Pat the latter's head, while embracing him from his arms. They stay still like that from those positions for the meantime. Build was still thankful that even his own parents were mad at him, Ciel is still there staying by his side. Build felt so lucky that he had Ciel from him.  He doesn't want to lose the guy so much.

" Ciel…" Build looked up with his puffy and swollen eyes after a minute of crying. Ciel wiped those excess tears from his cheeks, and he can't help but to feel troubled, seeing Build like this.

" Hmm?"

" Help me to forget, " Build admitted, looking into Ciel's eyes and this is his first time seeing the guy's goldish Brown eyes, reflecting against the sun. It's dazzling.

" Please Build, No,Not Like this. You're saying this because you're still hurt after what happened—What if you regret it afterwards?"

" Do you find me disgusting?"

" No! Build It's not like that. I've never once treated you in that way, I—I'm just concerned about you!, I'm worried…" Ciel bowed his head, after confessing his feelings. It is indeed true that he literally cares about him and even though Ciel literally wanted to do it with Build? He doesn't want to get involved because he knew that once he started, there's no going back.

" Ok, That's enough. I understand" Build stood up, leaving the perplexed Ciel sitting on the top of the bed.

" Where are you going?"

" I'm thirsty, I wanted some drink to keep me at ease" Build managed to let out before leaving the room.

Ciel nodded nonchalantly, accompanying Build downstairs.