The Dream

This book happens to run into the book Captured you don't necessarily need to read that book to know what's going on but I would like if you did.

Still you do not need to. Near the end of this book there will be another book that I plan on making run into this one to. But I still don't know what to call it.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

please enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of being free in the middle of nowhere always was the best feeling to the girl laying down in the tall grass.

The breaking of twigs under a heavy footstep had the girl,in the middle of the meadow, sitting straight up and looking to were the noise came from.

"Never trust them, Never look into their eyes, trust your instincts, and always finish the job." The sound of many voices being merged together sounded from all around her. The girl frantically tried to cover her ears as the voices kept getting closer, louder.

"Please... Stop!" She screamed over the voices.

Suddenly everything went quiet.

Looking up the girl came face to face with a pure black wolf. Even standing to her full height the wolfs sizes reached to her nose.

She took a deep breath while focusing on the other wolves that came out of the woods. She quickly took out her bow and arrow and aimed it at the black wolf as it got into position to attack her.

The girl took another breath and released the arrow right as the wolf lunged for her throat.

"Your burning the sausage, Fae."

I looked down to see that, in fact I did burn a little of the sausage. Damn it. "It's not burnt, just... Extra crispy." I smiled at the sound of Tim's laugh.

"So what time did you get in last night?" He asked swinging up onto the counter.

"Uumm I think around 11. I had to close up the diner." I said turning towards him just as I saw him steal a piece of bacon.

"Hey wait till it's all done." I said smacking his hand as he went for another one.

"What I'm hungry now and I'm not eating anything that's burnt..." He looked at me then. " What were you thinking about?" He ask with a concern look on his face.

I gave him a slight smile then turn and finished with the food before answering. "Nothing." I turn to the cabinet and grabbed out three plates. " Jordan spent the night right?" Before I could load the plates full of food they were out of my hands.

"Faith," he sighed as I looked at him. His hand was halfway through his hair. "Have you been taking your pills. You know if your out my parents will get you more all you have to do..."

"Do is ask. Yes I know Tim, Im not out. I just... You know I don't like taking them..."

His eyes widen as he interrupted me. "What were you thinking about then, you know you can't do this, it only make things worse. How long has this been going on?"

I waited patiently, unlike him, until he was finished, with my arms crossed and glaring at him. "Two days but I feel..."

"TWO DAYS?!? Faith..."

I put my hands on his shoulders "TIM!! I'm fine... It's only been the dreams like always." I slowly released him as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Now can we please just forget it and eat I have work this evening and I still have to go home." Jordan walked in at that moment.

"Hey Fae, thanks for breakfast but Im running late." She said walking up to Tim and pecked him on the lips before turning and grabbing a few pieces of bacon and running out the door.

Just as the door closed Tim was by the cabinet where I kept my extra pills for his house and opened the bottle before taking two in his hands and handed them to me. "Here I need to see you take them."

"Tim Im find."

"Don't Faith, just... Take them please."

°°°°~~~~~~~~~~*****

So this is only the beginning and I don't think I will actually start posting the other chapters tell I'm done with Captured. But besides that

Vote

Comment tell me what you think.