🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋

Zacznij od początku

What she is gonna do to P'Vegas?

Look Chay, Anong is known for her doggedness. If she sets her eyes on someone, she will make sure she has him on her bed that night.

Really is she after P'Vegas now? What he is gonna do?

Yes, that's what my intel told me. Let's see whether your mighty idol can resist our beauty queen.

The conversation between two talkative brothers was listened by two silent men. One is silent as he doesn't give a fuck about this while the other is silent because each word of this conversation was breaking his heart.

I have to go!

Shouted Pete, breaking his silence by tapping his hand on the bench forcefully.

Everyone was shocked by his explosion.

Cool man! You're gonna break the table if you do like this.

But Pete didn't care about anything. He walked off in search of his man and he knew where he will be at this hour.

He went straight back to his class. Even though they can speak and solve this problem in their home, he wants to pour it out to Vegas at once. And he is happy that they will be no one in this block till tomorrow morning as there is no class for anyone till then.

But when he was in the hallway of his class, he saw a girl entering.

Is she that girl?

Pete panicked upon seeing the figure. So he ran into the class. When he entered the closed door of the class, he saw his man sitting at the teacher's table doing some work and the girl standing next to him.

(Imagine this is happening in this class)

He sneakily entered the class and hid beneath the first bench, so that he can hear what they were speaking. He made sure that they didn't notice his entry as well as his hideout.

Though he can't fully hear what they were speaking he got a glimpse of what's happening there.

(A.n - That girl and Vegas are talking. But Pete's dialogues are his thoughts. He is speaking to himself from under the table)

That Girl: Khun Vegas, I am sorry that I am disturbing you. But I like to introduce myself, I am Anong Ayutthaya. And I need your help.

V: How can I help you?

A: I have an exam tomorrow but I have a doubt in this part. Can you explain me, please?

V: Sure, show me where you got doubt?

P: What? Why is he talking to that girl? Just wait Vegas what I will do tonight? I will sure that you won't be able to kiss me with the same mouth that spoke to her.