Chapter 7: Izumi and Mikoto's Plan

*Mikoto Uchiha's Household*

"Sooo, you want me to be Co-Sensei and train Itsuki-kun while you train your daughters?" Izumi asked the people sitting across from her, Kushina and Minato. "No, I just want you two to join us on B-Rank and higher Missions. Your still his Sensei, and he's still your apprentice" Kushina said. "Why ask this of me, what's your goal in all this?" Izumi asked. "Because, Mito-chan, Natsumi-chan and Naruko-chan have a crush on him. I'm trying to play match maker for my little girls" Kushina said. "Your alright with this?" Mikoto, who was there aswell, asked Minato.

The blonde Kage nodded. "I love my kids" He said "But, it's time to get started on rebuling the Uzumaki and Uchiha Clan's" He then said, he was a father but he was the Hokage first. He needed to make the Village stronger, and what better way to do that then hook up his girls with an Uchiha Prodigy. Izumi nodded. "I'll do it" She said. Mikoto nodded. "I'll help to, I've been helping him in my spare time anyhow" She said. "Also, I want to make something very clear. Itsuki-kun will be my boyfriend first before anyone elses" Izumi said in a stern voice. "You like him?".

The Namikaze's asked in susprise.
Izumi nodded. "I do, me and Kaa-chan both do, plus we need him to help us rebuild the Uchiha Clan aswell. We haven't told him yet, but he'll be down for it. I'm good looking, and Kaa-chan is even more beautiful then I am. So, chances of him saying no are very slim" She said. Kushina and Minato nodded at this. Mikoto smirked. "Itsuki-kun is ten times the man Fugaku was, I want a man who'll take care of mine and Izumi-chan's needs and won't make us be his house bitches. Itsuki-kun will do that, he is the sweestest man I have ever met".

*Konoha Academy: Same Time*

Itsuki was now sitting in his seat at the Academy, Shino Aburame was on his left and Naruko was on his right. "So, who do you guys think will be your teammates?" Naruko asked her two best friends. Itsuki shrugged. "Aslong as it isn't my bird brained cousin Satsuki. I'm cool with anyone really" He said. Shino nodded. "I'm fine with anyone, though I would purfer you two. Why? Because you two are my closest comrades" He said and pushed up his glasses. Naruko nodded and smiled. "I also would like you guys as teammates aswell" She said honestly.

"Though, anyone other then my sisters, Satsuki-Teme, his fangirls or Hinata-Baka is fine" She said, which Shino and Itsuki smirked at. "Oh, and Kiba to. Can't stand his perverted ass" She then said with a scoff. Itsuki and Shino smirked more and nodded. "Understandable" Shino spoke. They then soon heard a rustling outside the Classroom, and the door burst open. It was the Naruko's sisters, Mito and Natsumi. Natsumi had red hair like Naruko, and Mito had blonde hair. "Shit, it's those sluts" Naruko said with a huff. Itsuki and Shino raised am eyebrow at this.

"Ha, I made it first Natsumi-chan" Mito said and spotted Itsuki, and she waved at him

"Ha, I made it first Natsumi-chan" Mito said and spotted Itsuki, and she waved at him. "Mito-Niisan, we're not racing" Natsumi said and also waved at Itsuki. The Uchiha sighed. "Why me?" He muttred. Naruko giggled. "You'll be ok Itsuki-kun" She said. "Alright class, since these two are finally here. We'll began with team placements" Iruka-sensei said as Mito and Naruko sat next to Sakura Haruno. "First up is Team 7, Satsuki Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Sai. Your Sensei will be Kakashi Hatake" Iruka began. "Next up, Team 8 will be"....