Flowers

Awhh is nooty gonna give the glitch some flowers on a first date?

Oh damn, that was my original idea when I saw this prompt but when I saw it again I thought hanahaki au lmao-

I need to get out of the angst mood man.

Maybe I'll write two in one, the angst one and the fluff one

Fluff
Nightmare POV-
I sighed as I stared down at the lovely flowers in my hands, I wasn't sure if they'd be the right ones or if Error would enjoy them period but it was worth the try I suppose.

They were navy blue flowers that matched almost perfectly to Errors scarf. They had a silky like texture to them and were soft.

I hummed to myself, slightly anxious, then teleproted to the Anti-Void where the glitchy skeleton sat in his bean bag chair.

I sat next to him catching him off guard slightly but before he could stammer to say anything he saw the bouquet of flowers in my hand.

"Ah- Uhm- Hello Mare, whatchu got there?" "Uhhhhhhhhhh- flowers? Was that not obvious?" Error gave me a half glare.

"No I mean, why do you have flowers?" I stammered for a response, slightly worried for his reaction. "Uh uh uhm- I got flowers for uh y-you?"

His cheeks flushed slightly. "Oh? Really? T-thank you, they're beautiful" he kissed cheek as he took the flowers from my hands to admire them.

"Glad you like them"

~~~~~~
Yo short stories time yayyyy
Fun fact this next ones going to be canon like Nightmare and very angsty, have fun with that

Angst
3rd POV-
Error coughed but instead of any regular coughing fit it was blood and two small petals.

"What the fuck..?" He muttered to himself as he wiped the blood. He sighed and broke a portal. He never really like Dream for multiple reasons but he decided that if anyone off the top of his head would know what was happening he'd be the one.

He roamed the yellow walls of a small base where Dream has resided, being alone most the time due to Ink traveling constantly and Swap usually taying in his own AU.

He found the smaller guardian sitting in a chair with a book and peering up to see the destructive God. "Error, what are you doing here?"

"Uh- Hey, sorry for botherin' ya or whatever but I wanted to ask you about sumthin cus I don't think I know anybody else who could help."

"Hm alright, what is it?"

"So I uh- coughed as one does I guess, but there was blood, now usually I wouldn't find this particularly weird as it's happened before but this time there was these two flower petals? And I know I didn't poison myself with golden buttercups, I never ate of those, plus the flower petals were blue."

Dreams face, though being white already due to his white boned nature, seemed to become more pale.

"Oh stars, Error that's not good. I'm afraid I may know what's wrong.."

"Wouldn't that be good? Cus then you can help fix it?" Dream gave him and uneasy look.

"Not necessarily, Error you have something called 'Hanahaki Disease'. It happens when you fall in live with someone. It will Inky go away once you confess to them you love them and they reciprocate it. If you don't the flowers will get so bad that they will start to grow inside your throat to the point where you can't breath anymore. Even though you're a God it will still kill you."

Error felt his stomach churn from this. He had to fuckin confess his live to someone and have them feel the same way or else he'll die from fuckin suffocation from fuckin flowers? Ehat fucked up world was this?

Error sighed and glanced back at Dream, "thanks I guess, I'll uh- go figure out who I 'love' as you said.."

He teleported into his anti-void and took the opportunity to think to himself about what he had learned. Who could he possibly like? It definitely wasn't Swap or Ink.

Those were really the only people he hung out with other than Nightmare. He felt a warming sensation go through his body as he thought about him. His face flushed slightly too.

Nightmare had been so kind to him even if he was just using him. There was no way he'd like him back, but maybe there was a chance? He's always been unpredictable like that anyways.

Error sighed, it would probably be best to get it over with easily. Hopefully if he was rejected it'd just kill him on the spot so Nightmare wouldn't torture him for the rest of what life he had.

He quickly teleported to the dark gloomy castle the bad guys resided in and looked around.

He walked towards Nightmares bedroom where he heard quiet breathing and writing. He peered in amd walked by the goopy and looked at him from the side.

"Hey Nightmare" the goopy one did nothing to acknowledge him but gave him a small look.

"I needa talk to you 'bout sumthin." He nodded his head slightly. "What is it you need Error?"

Error gulped a small bit, his face flushing from the sound of Nightmares voice and mixed with the feeling of embarrassment of the situation.

"I uh- have this disease, Dream called it hanahaki disease or sumthin, you know what it is?"

He grinned slightly,knowing what he was getting to, "yes I do."

Error sighed, "I think it's a reaction to uh- likin' you.. Er- lovin' you I guess." Nightmare chuckled darkly from his words.

"Oh Error.. If only I or anyone in this nultiverse loved you. You'll have to die knowing the one person you thought could save you from it could never muster such emotions for such a pathetic being."

Errors soul sank from these words. He stayed silent, finding no ability to muster any words from his throat, rejection felt as if it had been choking him and cannot muster the ability to truly breath.

~~~~~~~
Okay I need ta' go to bed, I can't write no more, see yall tmw ^-^
-Glitch dude

[1037 words]