Drunk

Lemon? Hah no, I don't wanna do that to my asexual bean.
-Glitch úvù

3rd POV-
The bad guys had spent their day sitting around and hanging out, Killer had decided that it would be fun to go out to the bar so guess what they're doing now?

They're at a bar, drinking their life away, Nightmare said he didn't want to drink and alcoholic beverages but soon the chaos of the drunk crew caused him to start drinking on his own, some wine.

It had been a few hours at the lively bar and soon Error decided he wanted to visit the smaller goopy skeleton who was not in his regular castle.

He traced his aura and teleported to the bar where he saw Nightmare resting his head in his folded arms, humming to himself quietly. He also noted the three drunk skeletons to the right of him laughing their asses off at something, mostly Killer.

He walked over to Nightmare and tapped his shoulder lightly, causing his head to perk up and see the glitch. "Error-?" He managed to mumble out from seeing the taller.

"Cmon Night, we're going home now" Nightmare hummed a response and slowly staggered up next to Error, holding onto him to keep himself up. "Hey! Idiots! Get home now!" He yelled at the three, they all nodded their heads and quickly teleported to the castle.

Error decided he could probably leave them alone for now, if not he'd just call Dream. Je took Nightmare to the Anti-Void and had him sit down in the beanbag which he grabbed onto Error to bring him down to sit in his lap, then snuggling his face into Error chest holding onto him tightly.

"Uh- Nightmare-? Can you maybe let me go? I was going to get you some water." Nightmare held on as tight as he could. Soon he started to sob into Errors chest.

"Uh- what the fuck? Nightmare you good?" The octopus looked up at him, his eyes wavering as thick drops of teal tears dripped down his date.

He didn't say anything he just made weird noises, just weirding Error out even more. He lifted Nightmares head by his chin to look him in the eye. Nightmare took the moment to kiss his lips, sloppily albeit but still a nice small kiss.

Error snickered, "are you okay, Night?" "Hmphfsh, yesh." Error just stared at him with an amused expression. "Love, how much did you drink?"

"No, I didn't d-drink any-thing" he hiccuped, "I don't dr-ink" Error chuckled at that. "I believe that you did indeed drink something Goops. I can taste wine on your lips."

"W-why would I drink w-ine, I can just d-drink grape ju-ice" "grape juice? Really? Are you like 4?" He nodded his head "p-probably" he snuggled his head into Error neck slightly dozing off, tears still falling down his face.

Error covered his mouth to keep from outright laughing, his boyfriend was just acting like an absolute child, more like a baby.

"Night, are you tired?" He shook his head and hug onto Error even harsher, then kissing Errors neck slightly and returning to his almost unconscious state.

"I'm going to take that as a yes" Error got out of Nightmares grasp and stood up, picking up Nightmare in his arms who just clung around his neck so he wouldn't fall.

Error teleported them both to Nightmares bedroom and laid the goopy skeleton down and crawled next him and clung into the already asleep skeleton.

Error sighed, finally being able to rest for a little while.

~~~~~
AH yes, I made this, it's boring but whatever idc

[618 words]