Selfie

Les goo

3rd pov-
Error sat bored on his and his boyfriends bed, staring at the ground with a glum expression. Nightmare had promised they'd do something together today after he finished his work so he was anticipating what it would be.

As he played with his hands waiting for his goopy boyfriend to be finished with whatever work he said he had to do, still pretty bored out of his mind.

Soon, the door opened and Nightmare walked in, smiled, and sat next to Error, taking one of his glitchy hand into one of his own.

"Hey goops" he smiled and looked at Nightmare who had a small smile, "hey glitchy".

"So- what exactly did you want ta' do today?" Nightmare released Errors hand and stood up, Error following soon after.

"I thought since we've been so busy with the fuckin stars and their truce nonsense, we could go on a date? Similar to our first ever date?" Errors face had a small hue of blue shown.

"Like our date when you took that stupid ass picture of me??" Night nodded, "it's still my homescreen image, you realize that right?"

He blushed deeper if possible. "I look totally stupid in it though.." Nightmare cupped the glitchy skeletons cheeks and gave him a small peck on the lips. "I think you look totally adorable"

Error looked down a small embarrassed smile wavered on his face. He wiped his worrisome/anxious facial expression and it went to his normal sly look and took his slightly shorter goopy boyfriends hand into his own.

"Well, we should be making our way to Outertale" Error nodded and in the blink of an eye were now in the endless edge if the floating rock in space known as "Outertale".

The two made there way to the edge and sat together, looking out into the endless sky with an endless amount of stars infront of them.

"You better not push me off, Nightmare" the other snickered at that, "no promises" Error shoved him in the side a bit and groand verbally very loudly.

This only made the dark and negative skeleton laugh louder and brighter causing a heat to rush to Errors cheeks as he admired the loving tone behind the loud yet warming laughter.

As the goop stopped laughing he sighed contently, glancing over at the glitch who was heavily admiring the beauty of his boyfriend in which neither of them thought they deserved eachother.

Nightmare smiled and leaned into Error, closing the gap between them and kissing him passionately which went on for few seconds.

An electric type feeling went through eachs bodies as they kissed and soon released one another, that addictive feeling of electricity between the two dissipating as the two disconnected.

Error brought his hand to Nightmares cheek and brought him closer, kissing him once again, the two started to scoot closer to eachother to the point where it felt like they couldn't move anymore and kissed deeper.

Finally they disconnected and shared small pants, their breath twisting and twirling within the air or not so air between them.

"That feels just as amazing as the first time" Error breathed out, a small smile tugging at the edges if his lips.

"It is, and you're just as adorable as ever" Error puffed up his mouth at the sweet compliment.

"You know that selfie you hate so much?" Error made a simple nod, his cheeks still puffed up at the mention that hes adorable and the mention of the picture.

"Why exactly do you dislike it so much?" He frowned, "hmph, I dunno I just look bad" Nightmare chuckled, "there's more to it than that, what is it?"

Error stammered to try and think of words, "I guess it's the fact that when you look at it I look so displeased though it was our first date yet.. That was one of the best things that's ever happened to me.."

Nightmares smile faltered for just a second before he started to giggle a bit, "thats such a small reason. But, if you want we can retake the picture the two of us?"

Error lit up slightly, "sure."

Nightmare got his phone ready and on camera and brought Error into a kiss and as Error quickly realized what was happening and kissed back, took the photo.

He soon pulled away from the kiss and pulled up the picture, it was him and his lovely glitchy boyfriend kissing.

Error blushed at the picture but liked it better than the past one. Nightmare soon changed his wallpaper to the picture and smiled, this one was surely better.

~~~~~~
Why is this so cute??? ;-;

[800 words]

Daily publishes for this book uvu
Also, Blue, I know you're reading this, rate it out of 10 for me ovo