First

This one's a lemon yall!!! 🍋
I'm not completely sure what it means by "first" but I'm just gonna do first time having sex.
3rd POV-
Nightmare amd Errors relationship has gone at a pretty steady pace, they've been dating for half a year and Errors haphephobia has been taming down.

Not long ago Error was able to kiss Nightmare and even start making out with him, how spicy.

But now he wants to see how far he can go before his haphephobia kicks in.

As he sat with Nightmare on his bed he kept glancing at the goopy skeleton before moving over and kissing his lips softly.

Nightmare widened his eye sockets but kept Error in and kissed him back. Error continued and soon bit Nightmares lower lip to grant him access to his mouth.

Nightmare complied, entering his tounge into the glitchy skeletons mouth covering all of the area.

Error pushed Nightmare down slightly on the bed and started to pick at his hoodie to take it off. Once he succeeded Nightmare stopped him.

"Error wait, are you sure you want to escalate this? If you feel pressured to please know you don't have to." Nightmare gave a worried look.

Error shook his head, "no it's fine, I think I'm ready- I mean if you are?" He stammered out. Nightmare gave a small smile, "yeah. I'm ready."

Error smiled and kissed into his lips once again, then taking off his own hoodie. He felt his arms down Nightmares body, prodding at all of his seemingly sensitive spots as he gasped at different touches.

He slid Nightmares shirt off brought his mouth into Nightmares collarbone. He kissed, licked, and softly bit different parts causing Nightmare to try and stifle his moans.

Nightmare quickly got rid of Errors shirt and they both took of their shorts and boxers. Nightmare sighed shakily, looking at Error. "What side do you w-wanna be?"

His voice broke as he spoke, "I- think I'd prefer if you controlled this, I'm not sure how all of this works.." Nightmare smirked and formed a male body, giving the hint for Error to form a female body as he did so.

Error rested his arms on Nightmares shoulders and his head into the crook of his neck. "H-how do we start?"

"Here, let me do something and you can lower yourself as you're ready" Error nodded. Nightmare took his hips and brought his entrance over the tip of his member.

Error lowered himself slightly, the tip completely in. He took in a sharp breath and waited slightly. "If you don't think you're ready, I can wait, Error."

He shook his head, "n-no... Just lemme- t-take a sec-ond." He breathed out, he waited a few moments and then lowered down a small bit, being almost half way down.

He waited a second and then decided it'd be easiest if he got it over with so he slammed himself down, muffling out a loud cry of pain from doing so into Nightmares shoulder.

Nightmare looked at him slightly worried but waited for Error to give him the go to start moving.

Error waited about a minute and then nodded, "y-ou can go n-now.." Nightmare started to move slightly, then thrusting slowly.

Error moaned at almost every movement. The pain soon becoming mostly pleasure and little pain. "Mm~ f-faster~" he moaned out in pure bliss in which Nightmare chuckled a bit and complied going faster and slowly becoming harder and harder as well.

As he thrusted getting faster, Errors eye sockets started tearing up, moaning out louder.

Nightmare soon getting deeper and grazing Errors g-spot causing him to moan out louder and shake from the unexpected burst of pleasure. Nightmare smirked and continued to try and hit that spot.

Errors entrance tightened around Nightmares member as he did so, he moved somewhat in unison to get the ultimate friction, chasing his anticipated climax.

Soon after a few more thrusts Error climaxed onto Nightmares member, feeling worn out but being ready to continue as Nightmare was still going.

Nightmares thrusts got sloppier and sloppier signaling his own climax being soon. Soon his liquids filled all the way in Error causing him to moan slightly.

Nightmare moved the tired Error off of his member then desummoned it and laid down next to him keeping him close. "Error, are you tired?"

He just gave a lazy nod and curled into the grasp of his goopy lover. Nightmare chuckled and brought him up and kissed his forehead.

"I love you glitchy", Error hummed a response not quite coherent due to his almost unconscious state.

~~~~
I- this one was weirdly sweet compared to others I've written- uh- ya
Idk I tried, I kept pushing it off too so now it's almost 12 and I'm trying to make sure to publish this before tmw

Btw I personally think of Error as asexual but due to this 30 day writing challenge I'm gonna ignore that because I want to be able to hit all different types of writing, trust me in non lemon oneshots he'll be asexual (but there may be sex jokes lmao)

[867 words]