Against the wall

Oh gosh-
Okay so this one's gonna be angst because I started writing it and got an idea.
TW for cutting, blood, stuff of that sort.

Nightmare POV-
I sighed whole walking through the castle. I was trying to find Erroe but I couldn't find him anywhere in the rooms I had already looked through.

I walked through each if the room, Killer and Dust were sparring in the training room, as per usual. Cross was watching TV while on the phone with someone in the Living Room.

Horror was in the kitchen dtaring at the floor, probably debating whether or not he was going eat something. I pat his head lightly before walking into the next room.

I looked in each of the bedrooms and found no Error. I finally stopped by the bathroom which had the light on.

I opened the door slightly and saw Error leaning over the sink, crimson red blood dripping down and a sliver, bright blade in his hand and tears dripping down and mixing with the blood in the sink.

I walked over and took the blade out of his hand with tentacle and holding him up into the wall of the bathroom.

"Error, what the hell were you doing?" He stared at my face dumbfounded and giving off slightly fear and sadness. "I-I n-nothing.."

I sighed and grabbed bandages from under the sink with my tentacles and wrapped them around Errors arms, still dripping with blood.

I brought Errors lips into mine as I kissed him softly. "Error... Please don't ever do that again.."

His fear seemed to ease up as he hugged his arms around my neck, kissing my lips once again. He wrapped his legs around my waist and sighed.

"I-I'm sorry.." "No, never be sorry for such things, but please try and stop yourself from doing such in the future." He nodded weakly and hugged Nightmare closer, smiling at the contact of being just him and Nightmare.

I kissed him again, trying to keep him as close as possible, fearful at the idea of not having him by my side ever again. "I love you Error, I love you so damn much.. Please don't ever leave me..."

"I-I won't, I love you too, Mare.."

~~~~~~
Wahhhhhhhh this is sad but cute but sad but cute but saddddddd
AAAA-

[394 words]