Sad

Angst
Hey yall sorry for now uploading this on the right day I've just been really busy!!!! I promise I'll make up for it and upload two chapters today.

-Glitch

Errors POV-
I sat alone in my very empty anti-void. I was supposed to hang out with Nightmare today but I told him that I couldn't because of work, that was a lie.

I've been particularly sick in a way but not as in a virus or something, more if like I feel as if I can't do a single thing due to my body not allowing me to do anything from lack of motivation.

No matter what my body only wanted to cry, my throat always closing up feeling a pressure in the back of my throat, along with a weight behind my eyes that made me want to cry---or maybe signified that I wanted to cry, I can't really tell.

Every single time someone's wanted to spend time with me or talk to me I try my best to get out of the situation and stay by myself though, the only person I don't feel this way around is Nightmare.

You might wonder, oh why don't I just go spend my time with him 24/7? Well funny thing, my motivation is keeping me from doing shit, I haven't even been able to do my job as it made me feel even worse about myself, Ink doesn't really hurt.

As I thought about that my eye sockets finally started drip down some tears, the fell down my cheeks, being more translucent than my tear marks, and falling down on to my hands I was previously looking at.

I didn't have the energy to wipe them away and just silently sobbed, all alone in the wide, bright, but empty anti-void that I had subjected myself to staying in today. Being Being Nightmare would be a million times better.

Out of nowhere I heard footsteps from further in the void, along with a goopy teleporting noise seconds before it.

I stayed to myself however, I didn't feel in uttermost danger anyways, plus the teleportation noise was most likely Nightmare, though I felt bad that this would be how he found out I've been blowing him off on our dates.

I felt a cold hand cup ny left cheek and bring my tearful face up to look at, of course, Nightmare as I presumed.

"Why are you crying, Error?" I stammered, "I-I I'm not sure- after not feeling like I could cry for like everyday and all of a sudden it started sp-illing and n-now I can't t-think straight..."

Nightmare gave a small look of pity, "well, I would hope so given you're gay."

I looked up at him confused from his random comment on my random spiel, "..what?"

"Well, you said that you couldn't think straight and I said that I would hope so given that you're gay" he snickered at his own joke, and or attempt in lightening up the mood, causing me to chuckle at his adorable banter from out of nowhere.

"Hey, at least you're laughing now!" He sat next to me as I wipes my own tears away and looked at him with a sad smile.

"S-sorry for canceling on you and lying about why, I've just been feeling absolutely terrible to the point where I can't muster the motivation to do anything anymore.." Nightmare gave a sad expression.

"I understand that, sometimes you just want to be alone" "n-no-! I don't want to be alone I just can't bring m-myself to bother others right now.."

Nightmare chuckled, "well you'll never bother me, and please know that I love you for you and if you ever need help you can just ask me?" He brought his hand into my own and held it tightly. He used his other hand to bring my face up to his.

"Error, I love you, please never forget that." He kissed my lips softly for a few seconds and then separated, looking at me with half lidded eyes and a small smile

~~~~~
Tooootally wasn't a slight vent publish at all, also if you feel this way at all my best recommendation to help it is to reach out to those who care for you and talk to them about it.
Remember I love yall/p and please take care of yourselves <3
-Glitch

[744 words]